Pippa's Arse is For Sale.

Ok. So the lass is do-able, but i really dont see what all the fuss is about. I see a lot better wandering the streets of any town.

Ok. So the lass is do-able, but i really dont see what all the fuss is about. I see a lot better wandering the streets of any town.
You haven't been to Aldershot then?

My granny said 'you always study the mantle piece while you're poking the fire because if you stand up too quick you'll smash your fucking head on it'
Classy bird my gran

That thread title got me all excited and reaching for my wallet. Bitterly disappointed thats its about some plastic surgery to make people have fat arses. Kate is fitter anyway.

the fitter one

A

allgone2ratsh1t

What town exactly? My local town consists mainly of leggingsclad chavs. I would have bid a fortune for Piss arse and would have acted like a King by banging her shapely cheeks and deposting my Royal deposit in her loveholes.

Personally I don't know what the fuss is about over either of them.

Yeah, they're alright. And I am sure they are pleasant and intertaining... but hardly worth all of this attention.