Pipes and Drums of the Royal Corps of Signals

The Pipes and Drums of the Royal Corps of Signals are currently recruiting pipers and drummers, no previous experience necessary.

Interested applicants should ideally fill the following criteria:

Rank - Sig - LCpl
Trade - any R SIGNALS trade

Open to all Regular and TA Soldiers.

Selection for Regular Soldiers is held bi-annually and successful applicants will be loaded on to Class 3 Piper or Drummer courses at the Army School of Bagpipe Music and Highland Drumming in Edinburgh.

For more information email arrse @ keekmabreeks.com

dragon_1 said:
stick ur shitty pipe band up ur hoop. i've heard u play and u are pump.
Well, for someone in a civil partnership with a serving soldier, you've certainly got a strong opinion on the skirl of the pipes.

I'd thought that you'd love this sort of thing. You could stick one of the drones up your boyfriends man clunge and have a blow on it.

B

Biscuits_AB

the_guru said:
dragon_1 said:
Well, for someone in a civil partnership with a serving soldier, you've certainly got a strong opinion on the skirl of the pipes.

I'd thought that you'd love this sort of thing. You could stick one of the drones up your boyfriends man clunge and have a blow on it.
Don't hold back.

Biscuits_AB said:
the_guru said:
dragon_1 said:

Don't hold back.
:D 8O Fantastic

I would like to join. I'm TA signals and I used to play the drums as a kid. I've just started practising rudiments on a pad again.

How do I go about getting involved?

Thanks