Pipe? Check!, Slippers? Check! Cocoa? Check? Life? Noooooo!

When you get home and slipped into your Tootal cardigan, if you are looking for a little distraction* once you have finished the crossword, have a shot at this one..

* Now you are married CR you'll have plenty of time once you've repainted the kitchen.

** If you only wanted to recognise it at 250M, then don't come into the woods with yr NVGs on :wink:

Its a scissor jack :lol:

Weel the Archers finished a while back and I have completely tidied our sock drawer. Mrs AJG has just got back from WI.

I hate to be a tease, but I think it's time to reveal just a little bit more......

I know we are a lot closer that 250M now, I hope some of you aren't a bit shy of such intimacy?? :oops:

It's getting late now........

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well.

The first one is a photograph and the second one is another photograph.

OK?

Can I open the bidding with a ZIL-161?

msr

msr said:
Can I open the bidding with a ZIL-161?

msr
And I'll raise you with a URAL 375 (or 377), and I'll go really wild and say comms box body not workshop box body due to lack of windows on chamfered roof.

But I could be wrong.

retread2

Ural-375E R412 vehicle in NVA service. Conceivably from Nachrichtenbataillon 40 "Hans Marchwitza".

Glad_its_all_over said:
Ural-375E R412 vehicle in NVA service. Conceivably from Nachrichtenbataillon 40 "Hans Marchwitza".
So ... are you saying that I was on the right track? Or just pulling my plonker?

retread2 :?

Glad_its_all_over said:
Please give the boy a slim panatella, not only have you got the base vehicle, but for the non-USAEUR retentive amongst us he had correctly identified the TWIN EAR radio vehicle.

will he be so fast when the generator picture appears?

Good second place attempt from retread 2