Pipe? Check!, Slippers? Check! Cocoa? Check? Life? Noooooo!

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by ALREADYJACKEDGENIUS, Nov 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When you get home and slipped into your Tootal cardigan, if you are looking for a little distraction* once you have finished the crossword, have a shot at this one..

* Now you are married CR you'll have plenty of time once you've repainted the kitchen.

** If you only wanted to recognise it at 250M, then don't come into the woods with yr NVGs on :wink:
  2. You utter bar steward!!!!!!!!!! :)
  3. Oh God, not a recognition test! I fecking hate those and awlays have! Its a green thingy with big black wheels! Maybe its CRs bondage chamber!
  4. it's one of them road side caf thing's innit. I know your game.
  5. I bet you've got a copy of the old 6 Int Coy BBV guide!!!

Feck, this could go on for years!

6. Saxon APC??

(ducks to avoid incoming)

7. Its a scissor jack :lol:
  8. it's a generator. with a green dishy thing on top.
  9. Weel the Archers finished a while back and I have completely tidied our sock drawer. Mrs AJG has just got back from WI.

I hate to be a tease, but I think it's time to reveal just a little bit more......[​IMG]

I know we are a lot closer that 250M now, I hope some of you aren't a bit shy of such intimacy?? :oops:

It's getting late now........
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The first one is a photograph and the second one is another photograph.

11. I think I might have what it takes to join the Int Corps. Thats exactly what I was thinking.
  12. msr

msr LE

Can I open the bidding with a ZIL-161?

13. And I'll raise you with a URAL 375 (or 377), and I'll go really wild and say comms box body not workshop box body due to lack of windows on chamfered roof.

But I could be wrong.

14. Looks a bit like a 1-RL232 (that sounds too much like a down payment on a Golden Anorak, so I'll shut up now).
  15. Ural-375E R412 vehicle in NVA service. Conceivably from Nachrichtenbataillon 40 "Hans Marchwitza".