Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by gorilla, Jan 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. What category of licence do you need to drive the Pinzgauer?
  2. I'm pretty sure its B, or B+E if you have a trailer. Best to check with your MT though in case I'm talking SHIYTE
  3. Its a C1 or C1+E with a trailer.
  4. As roughytoughy says... C1