Pinz

About 300' of flat beds loaded with Pinzs at Didcot station. Does anyone know what the score is with these are? Are these "Vectors" and are they being disposed of already?

About 300' of flat beds loaded with Pinzs at Didcot station. Does anyone know what the score is with these are? Are these "Vectors" and are they being disposed of already?
I hope you're only passing through? Listen carefully, can you hear those fiddles being played?

You better start running boy

The electrics are a pain in the butt when something goes wrong. However I'd still take one as a camper van. Decent VW engine inside.
Depends, if they are the Vector, they'd be better if you took alll the armour off and weighed it in.

A 1 tonne veh with an extra 6 tonnes of armour on powered by an 1800 VW engine is somewhat underpowered.

There was one sitting at a crossroads in Albuquerque back in December with a For Sale sign attached. I'll have to see if it's still there in May.

Just a thought; if you are thinking of doing a self-build then you may find Google Sketchup, free 3D modeling software very useful
The alternative is to make Blue Peter type scale models with cardboard. If you're not sure how to do it, just watch a few programmes and you'll get the idea. It also gives you a chance to perv Helen Skelton :)