Pinkeys Brothel Menu

Those Edwardians were so straightlaced (good value for money though):

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Sign me up for the Pinkey's special!

Mr_Deputy said:
so its working hours...i'm reading an engineering manual and you are reading that.....what line of work are you in?
You can surf the internet with your engineering manual? All my manuals are made of paper.

Ravers said:
Nah at $30 far too expensive the straight fuck for $2.50 was ok but the bargain was the over 45 arse fuck for $1 :lol:

Liked the madams name Mrs F A Tasse :lol:

Have HSE checked this out? I am frankly astounded that this is/was allowed to go on with no risk assessment.

This was a Linienstrasse 1979 translation

Out of pure curiosity, where did you find this and what were you doing at the time?

ex_colonial said:
Ravers said:
Nah at $30 far too expensive the straight fuck for $2.50 was ok but the bargain was the over 45 arse fuck for $1 :lol:

It means 30 Shillings you muppet! :D

QV:

The symbol £ is the British monetary pound. It is a capital letter L in script with two short horizontal bars across the stem (akin to the dollar sign $). The L represents 'libra', the dollar sign 'solodus' from the old European monetary system of Libra:solidus:denarius.
In Georgian print $ equalled a Shilling, it's where you get your modern (post Independence) dollar from!

It's a Georgian guide to brothels circa 1760-90.

At a rough guess I would say that it is :

[align=center]
[/align]

Available 1757 – 1795

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harris's_List_of_Covent_Garden_Ladies

(after all that it's probably a cheap Yank knock off! :D )

Tytus_Barnowl said:
This was a Linienstrasse 1979 translation
I could pop down there later today and see if it's still correct if you want. :D

I only live 30 mins away from there :oops:

Wench_Of_The_Manor said:
Assuming it doesn't mean a haircut, what on earth is a dry bob?
When I was growing up in the orphanage Father O'Reilly used to say "lick it all up or I'll give it to you dry bob."

Is it available on Amazon?

Gremlin said:
ex_colonial said:
Ravers said:

QV:

The symbol £ is the British monetary pound. It is a capital letter L in script with two short horizontal bars across the stem (akin to the dollar sign $). The L represents 'libra', the dollar sign 'solodus' from the old European monetary system of Libra:solidus:denarius.
In Georgian print $ equalled a Shilling, it's where you get your modern (post Independence) dollar from!

[align=center]
[/align]

Available 1757 – 1795

It's a 1912 sex menu for an American brothel and the prices are in dollars not shillings. The use of the word 'parlors' and 'ass' shows it to be american. Shillings would never be shown as 2.50 but 2s 6d, 2/6d or a half crown.

So the special is a bit pricey but the goose quill bit probably made it worth saving for!

k13eod said:
Gremlin said:
ex_colonial said:
Ravers said:

QV:

[align=center]
[/align]

Available 1757 – 1795

It's a 1912 sex menu for an American brothel and the prices are in dollars not shillings. The use of the word 'parlors' and 'ass' shows it to be american. Shillings would never be shown as 2.50 but 2s 6d, 2/6d or a half crown.

So the special is a bit pricey but the goose quill bit probably made it worth saving for!
How about the one foot on the floor malarkey?.The possibilites are endless. 8O Good luck on your move up North. :sunny:

Gremlin said:
ex_colonial said:
Ravers said:

QV:

[align=center]
[/align]

Available 1757 – 1795

I think not, it is not the Covent garden "menu", the address given is 22 street, an American style address NOT English!
So yah boo sucks to you MUPPET :lol: :lol: :lol: