• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Pink

Isn't she an absolute moose

Natalie Imbruglia looked very tasty though so did the black chick from Liberty X.................love to see her pink bits ;D

Ahhh, what it is to be young.  Thank you for the information.  I now see...she is clearly a popular musician who uses titillation to promote her music...most amusing  :).  Sandy Shaw used to do it in bare feet, doncha know!   :eek:

Dressed up as guards eh? If they really really wanted to simulate being soldiers, they should have got in the bollocky bufters, started hosing on each other, had a fight and finished off the night crying and bezzying each other up.

E

error_unknown

Never mind the Guardsmen, Pink looked rough as f**k!!

She reminded me of the boilers who you used to see leaving the blokes block in Arnhem barracks on a Saturday morning, doing the walk of shame back downtown, looking extremely dishevelled and a bit "ring" rusty.

And she looked like she'd combed her hair with a toffee apple.

Pink is another one of those singers who thinks the world wants to pay to listen to all her problems through music !  Another moaning cow.  Just like M and M.  Who the fcuk cares what your mother was like, etc.  Is this chap permanently depressed?  Borrrrring !  Bring back Showaddywaddy, or whatever they were called.

This could lead onto a "What is the ultimate NAAFI disco song" I reckon it's "Everybody needs somebody" from the blues brothers, when all the p*ssed up rods start running up and down the dance floor.

Meatloaf, Bat out of hell and for crying out loud have to be the ultimate squaddie air guitar songs.

E

error_unknown

I like the ones that used to turn an otherwise sedate NAAFI bop into a riot. Town Called Malice and She Sells Sanctuary used to work every time

One that got the bar rocking in Minden was Whole lot of Rosie ACDC, ever tried serious dancing when you've had a swamp yourself in your 501s competition.

"leader of the gang"?  Fair enough oul Gary turned out to be a paedo, but what pissed up squaddie could resist not jumping on a table and yelling along to that rousing intro........"come on come on!!!"

so did the black chick from Liberty X................. love to see her pink bits
Which by definition are hardly likely to be pink!

I don't know Woopert, when you turn her inside out, im sure those petals will be pink and moist ;D