Pink Xmas tree nicked.

Was going to say slow news day, but it is the Scum and they don't do news.

The tree, apparently, was in his home. Why this quote then? ".....only found it missing when he went to hang more decorations."
How could you not instantly notice the absence of a pink christmas tree with lights on?

The tree, apparently, was in his home. Why this quote then? ".....only found it missing when he went to hang more decorations."
How could you not instantly notice the absence of a pink christmas tree with lights on?

When he has had his head buried deep in the pillow.

I bet all the Troon pretty boys are worried when Skelly comes's 'a cruising

When you consider where this lot have come from, this is pretty mind boggling to be honest. :)

Now we know who plays the fairy at the UFF Christmas panto...
He should have his pink tree rammed far up his fucking arsehole, then he can be the fairy on the top.

He should have his pink tree rammed far up his fucking arsehole, then he can be the fairy on the top.
He would like that !

Civil war in Syria, Army crack down in Egypt, our troops are engaged in Afhan, the Russian fleet are off the coast, the Argies are having a pop again, all the worlds currencies going to fucking ratshit, no lets run the gay pink Xmas tree story!

Sun editors, I shit them!

Civil war in Syria, Army crack down in Egypt, our troops are engaged in Afhan, the Russian fleet are off the coast, the Argies are having a pop again, all the worlds currencies going to fucking ratshit, no lets run the gay pink Xmas tree story!

Sun editors, I shit them!
So you are to fucking blame, go get an enema and save us all the agony.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
armourer The NAAFI Bar 34
Forces_Sweetheart The NAAFI Bar 36
K RAC 33