Pink Range Rover

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by vvaannmmaann, Feb 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently the only one in the world.Your chance to be unique.
    Yours for circa £40k.

[​IMG]

2. "Nice shooting Parker"

"Thankyou M'lady"

3. I've just realised, I'm so old that I can remember Range Rovers that could go off-road. Seriously. You could use them for shooting and all sorts.

range-rover-english-racing-green-first-model-YVB151H.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mmmmm nice, a Range Rover in LRDG desert camo.

5. Rusty tail gate fitted as standard!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bugger me - two people with no sense!

In my defence the Evilbay small ad is below.

Description

Project Pink FANTOM Styling Range Rover, this vehicle has had over 18K spent on it including a complete colour change to FIAT BARBIE PINK at a cost of over 5000 pounds, Full HST Body Styling, 22" FANTOM Alloys, Privacy Glass, Running Boards, FANTOM Branding of Lettering and Oval Badges,

Full Bespoke Leather Interior In Black with Diamond Quilted Perforated Bolsters and Pink Centre Stripe with Pink Lettering and Logos, Pink Interior Trims, Piano Black Steering Wheel, Pink Instrument Dials, FANTOM Chrome Sill Protectors.

In addition to the Standard HSE Spec of Sat Nav, Bluetooth and Heated Seats this vehicle also sees the benefit of Digital TV and an Electric Sunroof.

THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD!, STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD,

Further accessories available for this and your own vehicle can be found on our website Untitled Document,

TO VIEW UP TO A FURTHER 40 PHOTO'S OF THIS VEHICLE VISIT OUR WEB SITE ESP Europe OR CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON IN PHOTO’S BELOW.

7. Like this shade better

pplr.jpg

8. I'm afraid that there is only one way to restore the dignity to that vehicle.....

Attached Files:

9. range rover design.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. **** me, is Henno Garvey coming out or something?

• Like Like x 1