Pink piss and purple poo

haggler

War Hero
https://i.imgsafe.org/cda397a.jpeg
I had a medical at work to ensure I was safe to work in extreme temps.
It included a piss and shit test and blood pressure reads.
She asks for a piss test and i am pissing pink fluid.
She asked for the stool and it was dark as coal.
She was clearly hugely concerned as we did the blood pressure which was through the roof.
She told me to go to doctors at once.
I was shitting myself literally. Doctors blood pressure was lower but I was called in fot full mot.
Blood sugar was 5.7, Cholestoral was 4.6 blood was 141 over 92 which is still high and she still sent piss off for testing. Also said Inshould get home testing gear. Both trsts so far are well below the mild hyper tension numbers and my piss is now straw colour. Let this be a lesson to all.
I am still a fat cunt however

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I will learn from your exhortation to make your posts a lesson: I will not read any threads you start in future!

You are royally screwed.
Mad King George III.

No.4 Mk.1

On ROPS
On ROPs
Not read your medical history but going offf the thread title i'd say too much beetroot.

edit and having read your medical history i'd say your high blood pressure was due to the hugely concerned nurse hovering by the panic button, everything else is about right for someone who doesn't exercise enough and eats too many biscuits, which is most of us.

Last edited:

ACAB

LE
"Purple piss and pink poo"?

Have you heard of the Zombie Apocalypse? Do your children cower at the sight of you and, straight to the point, does your missus sleep with a sharpened entrenching tool, Sven Hassel stylee (get in there!) next to the bed????

When I saw the thread title, I thought it would be about Prince. The title of the soon-to-be-released best-of album or something

ugly

LE
I will learn from your exhortation to make your posts a lesson: I will not read any threads you start in future!
Another candidate on the ignore list, thanks AY!

Stumpy4154

LE
Book Reviewer
Not sure what I ate.
image.jpeg

Should I be worried?

https://i.imgsafe.org/cda397a.jpeg
I had a medical at work to ensure I was safe to work in extreme temps.
It included a piss and shit test and blood pressure reads.
She asks for a piss test and i am pissing pink fluid.
She asked for the stool and it was dark as coal.
She was clearly hugely concerned as we did the blood pressure which was through the roof.
She told me to go to doctors at once.
I was shitting myself literally. Doctors blood pressure was lower but I was called in fot full mot.
Blood sugar was 5.7, Cholestoral was 4.6 blood was 141 over 92 which is still high and she still sent piss off for testing. Also said Inshould get home testing gear. Both trsts so far are well below the mild hyper tension numbers and my piss is now straw colour. Let this be a lesson to all.
I am still a fat **** however
Cut down on the pickled beetroot.

Latest Threads