Pink pinkies!

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by fwuffy, Jun 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, as you may or may not know, our very own Smudge5611 (ex-serving, H4H supporting Arrse lurker and all round damn good bloke) has gone off his rocker and has agreed to take part in a challenge to complete 30 miles in 8 hours with a 36lb bergen 8O

The preparation he has been through over the last 6 months, not to mention the ditching of the booze (which in itself was heartbreaking for a hardened Northern drinker) has been painful for him to say the least...

Nowhere near as painful as having his nails (feet and fingers) painted HOT PINK - he's a man's man after all (sorry Jarrod, not in that sense) :D

If £200 is raised then Mr Smudge has said he will endure the ribbing from friends and colleagues alike in the team of nutters joining him and have a perfectly pink maniacure/pedicure for the occasion.

Dig deep folks, don't let the man get away with bare nails on his soon to be blistered and calloused trotters. No need to pay up right this second if you can't - pledges will do just fine for now.

Just click HERE and chuck a few quid in if you can...oh and you can also go along to see the poor knackered out old soul cross the finish line.

A few more details are here

Thank you in advance :)

2. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

£50 from me Fwuffy. I just want to see you do the manicure.
  3. Christ, I'm not doing it...I'm more autistic than artistic!
    Will be done by someone who knows what they're doing, don't worry :D

4. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

That was the point durrrrr
  5. Cheers PRT,

Just over 12hrs to go

looks like i wont be getting my nails done then!

6. Been fundraising a bit to see Smudge with his pink pinkies He has promised to keep them on for a whole week. He will be coming down south and will be available for private viewing!

So pledging £30 on behalf of Beautiful Becky and £10 from Dan the dashing firefighter from Bolton.

Also pledging £30 to have the pleasure of painting his pinkies after having sipped a couple of bottles of wine. I am sure I will be in a very creative and artistic mode .

So keep pledging as we still have to raise £70 more. Go ahead dig deep . Pledge away and you can settle after pay day! :flower:
  7. BUMP!

Chuck a tenner in from me too...if it wasn't my kids' birthdays I'd do the lot just to see him go to work with pink nails :D

P.s. Only £60 left to go Smudge...and you said you'd get away with it! Mwahahahahaha!
  8. Oh my goodness ... smudge walking around with some serious pink action! I can't miss out on this!

I'll pledge £20 ....
  9. Bigbird's thrown another tenner in too so only £30 to go now till pink pinkies! Ha!