• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Pink Panther military reg numbers

Try; THE RLC MUSEUM

Tel; 01252 833371

THE PRINCESS ROYAL BARRACKS
DEEPCUT
SURREY
GU16 6RW

They should be able to advise as I believe they hold all the B vehicle records.

There may be a small fee.

Something in the area 10FG30 up to 11FG something. I have a list somewhere with roughly when and where many went, and the ones that were cast. Are you looking for one in particular?

Try; THE RLC MUSEUM

Tel; 01252 833371

THE PRINCESS ROYAL BARRACKS
DEEPCUT
SURREY
GU16 6RW

They should be able to advise as I believe they hold all the B vehicle records.

There may be a small fee.
Except that I think Pink Panthers were not classed as B vehicles.. I am sure they were classed as A vehicles and were certainly supplied through Ludgershall..

You may be more successful enquiring through Bovington...!

Except that I think Pink Panthers were not classed as B vehicles.. I am sure they were classed as A vehicles and were certainly supplied through Ludgershall..

You may be more successful enquiring through Bovington...!
They most certainly weren't at Ludgershall in the mid-seventies. I am pretty sure they were held at Ashchurch as B vehs. Could have changed later on, though. The whole vehicle org seemed to have been in a state of flux from then onwards.

They most certainly weren't at Ludgershall in the mid-seventies. I am pretty sure they were held at Ashchurch as B vehs. Could have changed later on, though. The whole vehicle org seemed to have been in a state of flux from then onwards.
They most certainly were in 1976 when I was being bored stupid on attachment to 3 Div Airhead next door... (and in '73 when dragged round the place on my YOs course..)

Latest Threads