Pink Floyd Pulse DVD

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Baldrick66, Dec 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saturday night, Neighbours away, Sprogs out, Fridge full of Beer, Naff all on the box

42" wide screen, surround sound, and Floyd on loud than a loud thing at loud time
    Short of getting laid can't think of many better ways to spend a wet Saturday night..............except maybe a time machine to go back to Earls Court :) or am I just being a sad old git?
  2. Earls Court must be 13 years ago now! How time flies! You don't get any better than the Floyd (and Roger waters stuff).
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Awesome concert - went 5 days after returning from Grapple 4 (bought tickets whilst on Grapple 2).
    But the LED on the spine of Pulse CD has long since given up the ghost.
  4. My Pulse CD's have long since given up the ghost! More scratches then an arrse with piles!
  5. Doesn't hold a candle to The Wall live, IMO.
  6. Yeh, that was good radio. Have been a Floyd fan for nearly 40 years now but have only seen them live once, in 1969 or 1970 in Glasgow's Electric Garden. When they've been playing Earls Court etc, I've been in other places. I make do with Pulse and going to see either the Oz Floyd or Think Floyd when they tour. Both good bands, close your eyes and you can almost imagine the flying pig!
  7. All hail the Floyd. Possibly my favourite band of all time. Anyone recognise the caption at the end of my posts?
  8. is it a lyric from Biding My Time?
  9. Can't argue with that!

10. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Correct me if I am wrong but the lyric is:

The memories of a man in his old age
    Are the deeds of a man in his prime.

Free Four, great track.
  11. Ah ... Free Four!!

maybe we should start a thread, "whats this? Any Floyd spotters in?"
  12. The grass was greener...
  13. .. the light was brighter! (High Hopes)

Too easy!!!
  14. Was saved with the price...