Pink Bayonet Gobbler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Bayonet Polisher seems to have a downer on anyone who's not him, or his intellectual equal. Seeing as he's managed to throw a perfectly good Walt Outing thread, and it's sports afternoon, let's see what he can do here. Biscuit anyone?

Fallschirmjager said:
The mong has joined ARRSE just to cause trouble. I've asked MDN to O2 tag him. I haven't a doubt that the bloke is a civvy.
Map to Grid would be better, and no I am not his brother :D

Fallschirmjager said:
The mong has joined ARRSE just to cause trouble. I've asked MDN to O2 tag him. I haven't a doubt that the bloke is a civvy.
Yeah, but he called me Fatty in a reply to a PM when I told him to wind it in, so ha might actually know me!

droop's when damp :roll:

reni_77 said:
Id pay hard currency and eat the feacal matter of an Afghan copper to serve you my 'special' biscuits :D
The amount you tell us you're spaffing these days, I suspect you'll be desiccated before the week's out!

DozyBint said:
reni_77 said:
Id pay hard currency and eat the feacal matter of an Afghan copper to serve you my 'special' biscuits :D
The amount you tell us you're spaffing these days, I suspect you'll be desiccated before the week's out!
i am a bit concerned as i just get steam and a loud whistling noise now!! :oops:

263A said:
droop's when damp :roll:
Whats that? Your native American Indian name?

sfub said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Yeah, but he called me Fatty in a reply to a PM when I told him to wind it in, so ha might actually know me!
I was right all along, you are in fact a born liar. You certainly seem unable to control yourself when it comes to lying.

Here is a copy of the PM you sent.

Got an issue have you?
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 am
To: PinkBayonetPolisher

Send us your phone number. You and I really need to have a chat.
No mention of winding it in or anything.

Mad.. :oops:

PinkBayonetPolisher said:
sfub said:
Fallschirmjager said:
I was right all along, you are in fact a born liar. You certainly seem unable to control yourself when it comes to lying.

Here is a copy of the PM you sent.

Got an issue have you?
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 am
To: PinkBayonetPolisher

Send us your phone number. You and I really need to have a chat.
So your ability to not be able to recognise humour then is one of your many talents and I am sure publishing the contents of PM's is against forum rules.

DozyBint said:
reni_77 said:
I wouldnt describe it as spaffing, its more like a jettisoning arc of PVA glue, accompanied with a gutteral cry not heard since Raquel Welch speared a marauding beast in the eponymous 60's film 10,000 years BC

Strangely, PBP's neglected to show his reply, which was along the lines of "No Fatty(true)Liar(No)Boy (I'm 40!)". This isn't Hat v Para, it's just a Mong v Humans thing. He's determined though, I'll give him that.... if he's served (which I doubt) bet he'd want an NDM as well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
armourer The NAAFI Bar 34
Forces_Sweetheart The NAAFI Bar 36
K RAC 33