Pink Bayonet Gobbler

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sfub, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pink Bayonet Polisher seems to have a downer on anyone who's not him, or his intellectual equal. Seeing as he's managed to throw a perfectly good Walt Outing thread, and it's sports afternoon, let's see what he can do here. Biscuit anyone?

2. Soggy?

3. Deleted - duplicate post.

4. The mong has joined ARRSE just to cause trouble. I've asked MDN to O2 tag him. I haven't a doubt that the bloke is a civvy.

5. Map to Grid would be better, and no I am not his brother :D

6. Id pay hard currency and eat the feacal matter of an Afghan copper to serve you my 'special' biscuits :D

7. Yeah, but he called me Fatty in a reply to a PM when I told him to wind it in, so ha might actually know me!

8. droop's when damp :roll:

9. The amount you tell us you're spaffing these days, I suspect you'll be desiccated before the week's out!

10. i am a bit concerned as i just get steam and a loud whistling noise now!! :oops:

11. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Perhaps he just has a downer on the endless para/hat shite............

12. Whats that? Your native American Indian name?

13. I thought this was going to be another thread about lord Mendalswine and the nuliabore party. :roll:

14. I was right all along, you are in fact a born liar. You certainly seem unable to control yourself when it comes to lying.

Here is a copy of the PM you sent.

No mention of winding it in or anything.

Mad.. :oops:

15. 8O Who the hell told you :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.