Pink Bayonet Gobbler

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sfub, Nov 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pink Bayonet Polisher seems to have a downer on anyone who's not him, or his intellectual equal. Seeing as he's managed to throw a perfectly good Walt Outing thread, and it's sports afternoon, let's see what he can do here. Biscuit anyone?

2. Soggy?

3. Deleted - duplicate post.

4. The mong has joined ARRSE just to cause trouble. I've asked MDN to O2 tag him. I haven't a doubt that the bloke is a civvy.

5. Map to Grid would be better, and no I am not his brother :D

6. Id pay hard currency and eat the feacal matter of an Afghan copper to serve you my 'special' biscuits :D

7. Yeah, but he called me Fatty in a reply to a PM when I told him to wind it in, so ha might actually know me!

8. droop's when damp :roll:

9. The amount you tell us you're spaffing these days, I suspect you'll be desiccated before the week's out!

10. i am a bit concerned as i just get steam and a loud whistling noise now!! :oops:

11. Perhaps he just has a downer on the endless para/hat shite............

12. Whats that? Your native American Indian name?

13. I thought this was going to be another thread about lord Mendalswine and the nuliabore party. :roll:

14. I was right all along, you are in fact a born liar. You certainly seem unable to control yourself when it comes to lying.

Here is a copy of the PM you sent.

No mention of winding it in or anything.

Mad.. :oops:

15. 8O Who the hell told you :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.