Ping RIFLES....event 9in September 2011 ?

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Goatman, Jul 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

How do ....

Two of your own are cycling from Edinburgh to London to raise a few bob for SSAFA (the people who put up the wedge to pay for Norton House near Headley Court.)

Both RIFLES wounded - plus up to 200 others. If you can ride a bike and have 5 days leave in September this year ? - SSAFA have another 100 places still left....check it out ?

( and now...back to the records pop-pickers...)

2. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

45 DAYS TO GO

Paul and Michael could use your support - take a look HERE

If you are ex RIFLES, send the lads' page Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | Michael and Paul Ride Britain for SSAFA to your mates - they are at £600 so far - see if we can make it a grand by the weekend ! :)
  3. I have trouble getting up the stairs these days mate so I think it's safe to say I'll be giving it a miss, but I'll be donating as soon as this pesky overdraft is cleared.
  4. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Good on yer T-S....those hand-bikes are murder - good luck to the lad, 'cos he's really gonnae need it on the upgrades.......bad enough on an ordinary Raleigh ( 3 X Sturmey-Archer gears mind....there's posh !)

Some wacko did JOGLE on a folding bike with 14 inch wheels last year.....a Rupert as I fees are somethin' wicked these days.....
  5. Not a problem mate. My knees are fucked, but at least I've still got them attatched, which is something quite a few of my muckers don't have the privelige of.

As I said on my thread, a good freind of mine is en-route to Headly Court because his legs are literally shot to ****.

So once again, I urge everyone to dig deep, and help our blokes.
  6. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Swift & Bold you may be...but these lads REALLY need your support and right now they are only one fifth of the way to their target. GET STUCK IN GENTS !

• Like Like x 1