Ping Pong balls - urban myth or not?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chemystery, Jan 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In order to 'butch up' the NAAFI I feel in necessary to ask the question....

Has anybody actually seen a woman shoot a ping pong ball out of her pink sock?

We've all heard the stories but can anyone actually verify it......

2. Not in person but I saw a DVD ( it was a mates`, honest) where an Asian lady fired them about 10 foot.

3. Saw it in Thailand. The 'lady' was aiming for a goldfish bowl about 5 ft away. My missus reckons it's all in the muscle action !?!?
    She tried it, but only once. Haven't played ping pong since....

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Fcuking oath !
    And catch them again.

The worrying part of your post is this feeling that you want to 'butch up.'

Gone off the silk shirts & queggy scarves and want to try the hardhat & toolbelt image ?

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Only on DVD. I was e-mailed a film of a young lady and a rugby ball.

6. Nevermind pingpong balls, you've all seen the one with the miniature american 'football', haven't you? And what about the Thai/Jap bird and the eels....

7. Anyone who has frequented certain "nightclubs" in Hamburg will testify that it can be done. Personally I never witnessed such acts as i was too shy to go into such places :wink:
    I think i've still got the table tennis ball somewhere! :biggrin:

8. chemystery

That makes 3 topics posted by you on the generic subject of women's gashes. What's your issue?

Have you even seen one, up close, in the flesh, or do you get your rocks off over the lingerie and underwear pages of your mum's Grattan catalogue?

9. This thread seems to be developing....

So what is the most bizarre object seen escaping from the ever loved silk purse...

10. To answer, in order :-
    yes, yes, no and yes....twice.

What can I say I'm a man obsessed.....at least I'm not posting about a perry winkler....today!

11. My head when i was born :wink:

12. Lynx deodorant can (very popular!), roll-on deodorant, wine bottle, chocolate biscuit (melted), knickers, bedknob.
    Anybody tried mobile phones?

13. A snake, in a club in Pattaya. The girl said to me and the ex afterwards that the owner wanted her to try a baby croc, but she told him to Feck Off!

14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Gear Stick

15. The Smoking Gun has a copy of an American health inspector's report into the serving of food at a strip joint where said act was part of the show. IIRC samples of vaginal discharge were found on some of the foodstuffs :puker: