• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Pimp my rifle

PRC-349 said:
Nice but who on earth would spend that much on somthing you cant drive

My bold: Who care's, it's a status symbol nothing else & when gangs have money to waste on these mod's I'm sure their vehicles are just as pimped.

beemer007 said:
PRC-349 said:
Nice but who on earth would spend that much on somthing you cant drive

My bold: Who care's, it's a status symbol nothing else & when gangs have money to waste on these mod's I'm sure their vehicles are just as pimped.
I seem to remember that the Iraqi regime had a big thing for gold and silver plated AKs. Nice to see that traditional skills are still in demand for such things.

It's nothing new. On a tour round the the Pattern room at the Royal Small Arms Factory in Enfield, we were shown a gold plated H&K MP5K that had been made for the bodyguards of King Hussein of Jordan. They even had a gold plated bayonet with gold scabbard (on an SMG!). Apparently Saddam Hussein had a couple as well.

It is alright is you can afford it, but just think of damage that a bit of scotchbrite could do the finish. They must be a b1tch to clean.

Ish

Latest Threads