Pimp my rifle

bet they would give John Woo a hard-on.

Some of the weapons, snatched from the notorious Valencia gang, were almost entirely golf and silver-plated
golf plated? wow

PRC-349 said:
Nice but who on earth would spend that much on somthing you cant drive

My bold: Who care's, it's a status symbol nothing else & when gangs have money to waste on these mod's I'm sure their vehicles are just as pimped.

beemer007 said:
PRC-349 said:
Nice but who on earth would spend that much on somthing you cant drive

My bold: Who care's, it's a status symbol nothing else & when gangs have money to waste on these mod's I'm sure their vehicles are just as pimped.
I seem to remember that the Iraqi regime had a big thing for gold and silver plated AKs. Nice to see that traditional skills are still in demand for such things.

It's nothing new. On a tour round the the Pattern room at the Royal Small Arms Factory in Enfield, we were shown a gold plated H&K MP5K that had been made for the bodyguards of King Hussein of Jordan. They even had a gold plated bayonet with gold scabbard (on an SMG!). Apparently Saddam Hussein had a couple as well.

It is alright is you can afford it, but just think of damage that a bit of scotchbrite could do the finish. They must be a b1tch to clean.

Ish

Just shows that money cant buy class!

Eugh!, positively vulgar, these people simply have no class.

Manley said:
Eugh!, positively vulgar, these people simply have no class.
Drug Barons = no class - no sh!t Sherlock! how can drug lords by virtue of their chosen profession be classy

Porridge_gun said:
Shot guns are for girls
You must have a few then, as you shoot like a girl. :)