pimp my ride

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by burnleybootboy, Jul 30, 2007.

?
  1. yes definately

57.1%
  2. maybe but only certain foreign names eg klaus is no good

42.9%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as i have mentioned in other threads Mrsburnleybootboy is going into hospital on wednesday for an operation that could see her perminantly disabled and wheelchaired bound (only 30y as well) she always checks out this website so here is something to cheer her up
    has any one any ideas as to how we should pimp her wheelchair if it all goes pete tong.
    please try to keep a slight sense of decorum(why the f uck i would post it here if i wanted that i dont know) and if you are reading this Mrsburnleybootboy Love you always have always will.
    cheers boys

2. If you get enough cash from the compo claim you sould go for one of those sweet Steven Hawking Mobiles. You don't even need to use your hands now, they are controled by eye movments.

She'll be able to talk dirty while noshing you off. Just remember to et a differnet voice fitted or it will sound very wrong. Joanna Lumly would be my choice.

3. If it is an electric one take off the normal joystick and replace it with a fcuk off humungous dildo so at leat she keeps her hand in so to speak. Go to halfords and get hold of some exhaust pipe attachments to go over the handles and some aluminium style foot plates. DONT GET A FCUKING DODGEM CAR FLAG AS THEY LOOK GAY.

Good luck Mrs BB. Hope you pull thtough

4. Get her a motorised Disneyland Dragster and she'll be able to mow down young children without dispariging looks from bystanders.

Also, a lance so she can go jousting.

5. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Large spikes on the wheels so she can scratch the paintwork of all the idiots who insist on parking on pavements?

6. A decent stereo with MP3, disc changer, bass bin and 60watt woofers should do wonders, also try some 9" rims and hydraulic suspension.

7. Sharpened gollocks on the wheel hubs - that'll clear the aisles in Tescos...

Good luck with the op!

8. Sorry to hear about the missus - hope all goes well. Meanwhile this feccker has got to be in with a winning shot

Edited once to correct crap spelling.

Attached Files:

9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A sleek, sexy sporty model. But enough about me.

Try to make it look as ordinary as possible, but customise the power unit and she can leave the chavs at the lights in their Novas and saxos. Saxo/ Why name a car after a brand of salt?

10. Sorry, just reminded of a conversation in late 90s with some lads about to deploy to Belfast. They were talking about doing something similar to their work vehicles and the competition naturally enough was called "Pimp my Snatch".

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Start off with the wheels; must be fat and low profile, chromed jobbies if you can get them.

Another good place to go is www.hydro-graphics.co.uk. Get any theme you like on the furniture!! Don't go for the camo unless you want to put her in the garden and accidentally forget she's out there. From the sounds of it, you wouldn't anyway.

To save her vocal chords, get an extra 12v battery and some fcuk off big speakers and an amp with a pre-recorded messages that says "GET OUT OF MY FCUKING WAY CHAV!"

12. Flames coming off the wheelarches.

And really big vinyls featuring Lightning or some such.

And a bumper sticker saying "Don't mess wid da Crips"

Heed.

13. Point Mrsburnleybootboy in the direction of the disabled motorcyclist association should the unfortunate outcome happen that the operation leads to having to be in a wheelchair. Mrs Isongard is disabled and has to use the wheelchair on the odd occasion when the chronic pain is too much
    http://www.thedma.org.uk/

14. Dont join the DMA,theyre a poor imitation.Join the NABD.They work tirelessly to get disabled people on the road,and have a couple of really good,wheelchair freindly rallies a year,one in Cheshire in May,next one in Oxfordshire in early September
    http://www.nabd.org.uk/

15. Spokey Dokeys!!! Dont know if they do 'em still but I found some on mine a few yrs back whilst out! (who needs enemys with mates eh? W*nkers!)

Oh and on a serious note, get some of that gel that go's in the tyres to avoid punctures! Makes life a shite sight easier.

Hopefully you won't have to but good luck anyway!