Pimp my ride UK

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Apr 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Whats it all about?

U.S Version completley over the top with way out mod's and small fortunes spent on each vehicle. Fronted by a bloke who has personality even if he is off the wall.

UK version WHAT THE F*CK is going on? 50p spent on each vehicle and fronted by a middle age middle class white guy trying to pretend;

A He's Black
    B He's hip
    C He's interesting

God what a pile of poo.

2. Are you dissing me man westwood? cos if you iz, you ave good corz!

He is a complete throbber!

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

They are doing up a moggy minor belonging to a bint called Bethan and he's there in the garage with the "home'ies" and he just fukin said.

"Bethans good people" what fukin language is that? cnut!

I'm incandecent!

4. I take great pleasure in the knowledge that these over done up, heaps of junk, will now cost them a fortune to insure :lol:

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ha ha

I saw a follow up program on the US version and 9/10 owners had copletly fuked up their cars after a year and one guy killed his on the day he took it home!

6. Can't do good for some folks :twisted: :lol:

7. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Makes me laugh they dont seem to be too bothered that the cars got almost no sills left and rusted to hell underneath before adding all the junk and upping the weight loads hoping to see one snapped in 1/2 soon

8. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Makes me laugh they dont seem to be too bothered that the cars got almost no sills left and rusted to hell underneath before adding all the junk and upping the weight loads hoping to see one snapped in 1/2 soon

9. If you want to watch a proper classic pimping out of motors, take a look at the magical mechanic Chip Foose on Overhaulin on Sky. The man is a genius and his creations are beautiful!!!

10. Most cringeworthy bit is them sitting about planning the mods, listening to each and every one of them trying to explain what they are going to do but in their coolest voice. And Pinky is a pig.

In the US version thay implant an old car with a huge 400+ bhp V8. What do Pimp My 'low budget' Ride do? One episode an old Suzuki Swift broke down on the way to the workshop. And they replaced it with......... another second hand 45 bhp Suzuki engine.... and they were all excited about it. What a load if sh1te.

Whigger Westwood, where does he get those wood chopping shirts?

It's poor TV.

11. Now, that guy can pimp a car, better than Boyd Coddington on American Hotrod

12. Precisely, I watched about 20 shows on CD. Chip is cool, his team are cool, Chris is cool and that chick is hot and doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. I wasn't aware of Pimp My Ride until after I had seen Overhaulin'. Imagine my jaw dropping shock horror when I saw AND HEARD Westwood for the first time.... it was like listening to a fork being scraped along the bottom of a saucepan.

13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Thats excellent, truly worthy of NAFFI bar honorary membership that man (that man wot runs that site that is )

Theres hours of fun to be had on there, and some real howlers like the metro 6R4's that are badly body kitted 990cc metros absolute classics. think Ill bugga off back there for a few hours.

Thanks a million for the linky made my day.

14. Agree re Chip Foose. His creations are something to behold (and I usually despise all American 'vehicles').

Watched about 3 minutes of the UK pimp my chavmobile once and decided I wouldnt get bored of hurting the penis who presented it. I couldn't tell if he was just a comic doing a poor Ali G irony gag or he truly thought he was some gangsta rappa from lower east side. Having seen him on a couple of progs, I think the latter applies. WHY?? He's white, middle aged and as hip as Ghandi in a kick boxing tournement. Nob, nob, nob, nob.

Edited to add I just spent 10 minutes popping a rib looking at the barryboys website. What are they thinking?????