Pimp my Gun ! Gangsta Gun Porn

#3
That Browning Hi-Power's a bit tasty, innit? And I've never seen a Small Metal Gun in gold. You live and learn.

MsG
 
#5
All those weapons are oil-gilded. It wouldn't last five minutes in the field, or even after putting one mag through them. It does look rather nice, though.

MsG
 
#7
CQMS said:
The weapon in picture four (or one very like it) is in the museum at Duxford. I'll have one of the SMG's please.
Thers a very similar SMG in the Pattern Room. Belonged to the Sultan of Oman or Brunei - forget which.
 
#8
You'd have thought he'd have blinged up the pistol grip a bit, nice bit of ivory or something, it just looks half finished.
 
#9
I think the Sterling and the Hipower are actually standard factory custom guns, used as sales presentation pieces. Wasn't the Hipower called a "Renaissance"?
 
#10
It's one thing to be shot at by a gold plated SMG,but quite another when the bullets are gold as well!
 
#12
The gold plate looks well on the Browning (Queen of Handguns, in my view - but then we had a thing for many years . . . ) and on the H+Ks

But it highlights the junk manufacturing and design in the AKs and that apology of a firearm, the Sterling SMG.
 
#13
chocolate_frog said:
wonder why he ad the mp5 sd?
Dude, that's nothing. We found crates of Replica Uberti Winchester yellowboy Carbines in .44-40, dozens of virtually new Sturmgewehr 44's, a gold plated M1A1 Thompson, plated and engraved SKS carbines, even a plated PPsh 41 in one of the palaces near BIAP.
 
#14
Goldbricker said:
chocolate_frog said:
wonder why he ad the mp5 sd?
Dude, that's nothing. We found crates of Replica Uberti Winchester yellowboy Carbines in .44-40, dozens of virtually new Sturmgewehr 44's, a gold plated M1A1 Thompson, plated and engraved SKS carbines, even a plated PPsh 41 in one of the palaces near BIAP.
It was probably the last thing on your mind at the time but did you get any pictures? :lol:
 
#16
Bugsy said:
That Browning Hi-Power's a bit tasty, innit? And I've never seen a Small Metal Gun in gold. You live and learn.

MsG
James Bond, The Man With the Golden Gun?
 
#17
4(T) said:
I think the Sterling and the Hipower are actually standard factory custom guns, used as sales presentation pieces. Wasn't the Hipower called a "Renaissance"?
It is indeed a Renaissance Browning, but if you want to see a really blinged up Browning you want to see the ones done by the Turkish Tugra Gravur company, they are really beutifull
 
#18
4(T) said:
I think the Sterling and the Hipower are actually standard factory custom guns, used as sales presentation pieces.
Yup. Those gold plated Sterlings were quite common place in the '70s. I remember that Cogswells had one on display in their Piccadilly shop back then. That was probably in the Sam Cummins era.
 
#19
Whilst I was on a patrol that included attending a meeting with some local 'big wigs' in Basra a few years ago, some of their chippy Security/bodyguard/CP teams turned up carrying chrome plated AKs.

Bling-tastic, but slightly cheaper than those gold plated weapons.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top