Pilots Pleasures

Dunno if it's been spotted/done elsewhere, but this sort of increases my respect for the 'heathrow hero pilot'...

NoW article

Although this bit is a little worrying:

"After licking the chocolate off and soaping him down they also played an airline game with him, putting liquorice up his bottom."

They then laid strings of it on his buttocks and ate them.

So - any PPruners around? wtf is this 'anal airline game'??? You pervs.

botfeckid said:
Dunno if it's been spotted/done elsewhere, but this sort of increases my respect for the 'heathrow hero pilot'...

NoW article

Although this bit is a little worrying:

"After licking the chocolate off and soaping him down they also played an airline game with him, putting liquorice up his bottom."

They then laid strings of it on his buttocks and ate them.

So - any PPruners around? wtf is this 'anal airline game'??? You pervs.
What were you searching for to find that pic :?

never MIND the liquorice up his arrse, check out the hair do and butterscotch tan??? Gayer than a gay thing from Gaysville!!! He's even got bilateral base of spine spunk-cups to catch the dregs in....yeuch!!

naguere said:
It must be something to do with the job:

Sporting air hostess. NSFW
Did my Pilots Course in America last year must have missed that part of the course. Sweeties up the chuff naaah! landing and taking off not in any order yup! :tp: First solo there may have been somthing going the other way though.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
bigbird67 said:
never MIND the liquorice up his arrse, check out the hair do and butterscotch tan??? Gayer than a gay thing from Gaysville!!! He's even got bilateral base of spine spunk-cups to catch the dregs in....yeuch!!
My bold.

Queg-trays - niiiiiiice.

Just waiting for MDN to admit to liking the chaps tan line.

Really classy journalism by the NOTW there, the guy saves a plane and countless lives so they decide digging up some dirt on him from over ten years ago.

Bunch of tw@s

Dog-faced-soldier said:
I dont think theres much journalism. Looks like his mate shopped him for a fast buck!
Allegedly, his missus [second younger wife by the way] was on the phone to m** Cli**ford, as soon as she found out he was driving.

Trunnion-Tilt said:
Why did the main Pilot not take back the control?
There have been several crashes over the last few years where the Captain was trying to fly the plane and manage the incident.... and failed to do both....

I reckon the Captain did his job - managing the incident and the First Officer did his - flying the plane. That they survived indicates to me that they both did their job well!

Litotes

Litotes said:
Trunnion-Tilt said:
Why did the main Pilot not take back the control?
There have been several crashes over the last few years where the Captain was trying to fly the plane and manage the incident.... and failed to do both....

I reckon the Captain did his job - managing the incident and the First Officer did his - flying the plane. That they survived indicates to me that they both did their job well!

Litotes
I recall a certain member of the HRH household taking over the controls of a Queen's Flight BAe 146 into an airport in the Northern wilds, when not a member of the crew and in conditions outside his capabilities, which resulted in him going off the end of the runway and bending the plane. Mammy wasn't impressed, "Oi, jug 'ead. You've bust my airyplane. No pocket money for a week" and the captain who let him 'ave a go' slipped from history - shame, I flew back with him once from Helsinki and he let me ride up front into LHR - seemed like a good bloke.

As for the BA flight, Litotes is spot on, First Officer was Pilot Flying when the fans stopped so it was his job to bring her in.

I've only ever had one total fan stop in 15 years and it's quite troubling to say the least so having both stop when you're two miles out at 600' over a built up area must get the juices flowing - not much time to think, only act. Top job, guys!

Now, let me pour some double cream over my dick and find me a young filly to clean it off.