Pilots Pleasures

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by botfeckid, Jan 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dunno if it's been spotted/done elsewhere, but this sort of increases my respect for the 'heathrow hero pilot'...

NoW article

Although this bit is a little worrying:

[​IMG]

So - any PPruners around? wtf is this 'anal airline game'??? You pervs.

2. is it me or does look like they been lambrini in short glasses?

3. What were you searching for to find that pic :?

4. Kind of difficult to miss - go to the article in the NoW and look at the pics...

5. never MIND the liquorice up his arrse, check out the hair do and butterscotch tan??? Gayer than a gay thing from Gaysville!!! He's even got bilateral base of spine spunk-cups to catch the dregs in....yeuch!!

6. Did my Pilots Course in America last year must have missed that part of the course. Sweeties up the chuff naaah! landing and taking off not in any order yup! :tp: First solo there may have been somthing going the other way though.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

My bold.

Queg-trays - niiiiiiice.

8. Just waiting for MDN to admit to liking the chaps tan line.

9. Really classy journalism by the NOTW there, the guy saves a plane and countless lives so they decide digging up some dirt on him from over ten years ago.

Bunch of tw@s

10. I dont think theres much journalism. Looks like his mate shopped him for a fast buck!

11. This is presumably when he was in the RAF?

12. Allegedly, his missus [second younger wife by the way] was on the phone to m** Cli**ford, as soon as she found out he was driving.

13. dont we all, dont we all.

14. Bloody hell, mr fogle, you dorty feckin beggar, i am shocked