Pilot stuck on power line after ejecting!

Shocking.

But he is known as a live wire with a high voltage life style ready to turn the power up to max volts.

I'm not sure how warm it is in in France at this time of year but I hope that the pilot's well insulated.

Regards,
MM

Luckily, aircrew are Ever-Ready for the unexpected so he should be fine!

Regards,
MM

I’m going for either ‘frisbee’ or ‘Jimmy’

I remember that public information film from when I was a kid. It genuinely gave me nightmares. Scared the living daylights out of me. I still have a healthy respect for transmission lines and gear, I want nothing to do with them.

I started watching it, and even now, can't watch it, had to click off it. I know the kid's going to die, and all through stupidity/ignorance.

Hope Pierre is OK today.

I remember that public information film from when I was a kid. It genuinely gave me nightmares. Scared the living daylights out of me...
It was the muddy water one which got me...where the grim reaper appeared behind the kids trying to retrieve the ball from the pond!

Regards,
MM

gorillaguts981

Old-Salt
The big question is, will he get the Martin-Baker tie? He ejected but didn't actually get to the ground without assistance. A knotty dilemma for the award board.

I shuddered in reading this as I was similarly situated many years ago in an errant night jump, very nearly an electrifying experience.

Although mine was a mere static line jump it was still re-volting but fortunately not shocking. ;-)

Latest Threads