Pilot breakdown diverts flight - wanted to talk to God

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, Jan 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

fcuk me - this is mana from heaven this is!

Beeb

He wanted to talk to God, so he's mad, and got carted off the plane in restraints. Can we do that to people on the ground who want to talk to him, or better still, His representatives? :twisted: :twisted:

Good thing God wasn't there to answer the call or the poor b@stards in the plane would have missed their landing slot.

2. Lock up the priests!!

3. Ah no better place that he could have landed then, Ireland the home of god and moving statues ....

4. As a flying instructor I talk to God on a very regular basis, usually along the lines of 'God, please don't let this idiot kill me' or 'God, please help me survive this lesson' or 'God, let me win the lottery this weekend so I no longer have to voluntarily place my life in the hands of this maniac for the pitiful sums of cash I am paid to do this!'.

So far, he's been quite cooperative..........except for the last one!! :cry:

As for weirdos, met more than my fair share - this game attracts them and 'small-man-syndrome with ego' like flies to shite!

Came across a guy once who traveled to the US to learn to fly in a pilot's uniform, shoulder bars, case, hat, the lot!! Walt alert! By fcuk, do I hope he's not flying for a living - I'd jump out and take my chances with gravity and 35,000' rather than be on another plane with him landing it.

5. At least he only wanted to talk to god. Would have been worse if he was in trying to meet him.