Pilot Application

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by madmike91, Apr 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi guys and girls
    im looking to become a pilot in the British army but i have no idea of the requirements eyesight and hearing, or physically.
    any help would be appreciated
    thanks

2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I take it that you're not familiar with the benefits of utilising search engines such as "Google"?

Medical Requirements - British Army Website Now, go and do your own research before Flashy tears you a new one.

3. hi thanks for the link, do you know what the 6/12 and 6/6 mean?

4. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Oh FFS!. 6/6 is perfect vision. Go to an optromertrist for the rest.

I'm serious about Flashy.

I may even alert MDN and the Slug.

Now do your own research.

5. Horrors! The Slug! :omg: :omfg:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Can you even wipe your own ******* arse? Don't bother applying you won't be suitable.

7. I tend to disagree, he sounds ideal for aircrew...wet and ******* useless together.

8. The Army, weirdly enough, has a website, and that website, weirdly enough is dedicated to answering such questions. A little initiative would have saved you making a fool of yourself and answered this question, any or all of the other questions you may have had, and maybe some you didn't know you had. Fucktard.

9. I gather from a post on another thread you are not yet serving. And it appears you are intending to join as a soldier? This doesnt preclude you from becoming a pilot but it is a long process From where you are now I would suggest 8 years minimum. You cannot join as a pilot directly as a non officer. I gather youre a bit of a fatty too? You do actually need to be fit to be a pilot you know? Read the link provided by Fingerz and let me know if youre a spaz in anyway.

Made me chuckle to see the pic of the bloke on the AAC page. He's disabled. He's Scottish.

• Like Like x 1
  10. if you want to give me shit come do it to my face instead of hiding behind a computer screen, no im not a god-damn fatty, just not fit enough for selection

11. Whats up tubby? Did your mum/sister/daughter get gang fucked by aircrew?

12. Trust me, I was being polite. If and its a big ******* 'if' you ever get in to the position of training to be a pilot, I can pretty much guarantee you and I will come face to face ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  13. So you can't reach the very basic level of fitness required by a member of the British Army? Yup, you're a fatty

14. bring it, seriously, ive already flown solo, and my fitness is improving quite a lot thanks, so im sure ill meet you

15. maybe its because ive concentrated on other things in the past couple of years? i was ready to join up leaving school, but other things happened

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.