Pilot Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys and girls
im looking to become a pilot in the British army but i have no idea of the requirements eyesight and hearing, or physically.
any help would be appreciated
thanks

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
hi guys and girls
im looking to become a pilot in the British army but i have no idea of the requirements eyesight and hearing, or physically.
thanks
I take it that you're not familiar with the benefits of utilising search engines such as "Google"?

Medical Requirements - British Army Website Now, go and do your own research before Flashy tears you a new one.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh FFS!. 6/6 is perfect vision. Go to an optromertrist for the rest.

I'm serious about Flashy.

I may even alert MDN and the Slug.

Now do your own research.

Horrors! The Slug! :omg: :omfg:

[video=youtube;plWnm7UpsXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plWnm7UpsXk[/video]

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
hi guys and girls
thanks
Can you even wipe your own ******* arse? Don't bother applying you won't be suitable.

Can you even wipe your own ******* arse? Don't bother applying you won't be suitable.
I tend to disagree, he sounds ideal for aircrew...wet and ******* useless together.

The Army, weirdly enough, has a website, and that website, weirdly enough is dedicated to answering such questions. A little initiative would have saved you making a fool of yourself and answered this question, any or all of the other questions you may have had, and maybe some you didn't know you had. Fucktard.

hi guys and girls
thanks
I gather from a post on another thread you are not yet serving. And it appears you are intending to join as a soldier? This doesnt preclude you from becoming a pilot but it is a long process From where you are now I would suggest 8 years minimum. You cannot join as a pilot directly as a non officer. I gather youre a bit of a fatty too? You do actually need to be fit to be a pilot you know? Read the link provided by Fingerz and let me know if youre a spaz in anyway.

Made me chuckle to see the pic of the bloke on the AAC page. He's disabled. He's Scottish.

if you want to give me shit come do it to my face instead of hiding behind a computer screen, no im not a god-damn fatty, just not fit enough for selection

if you want to give me shit come do it to my face instead of hiding behind a computer screen, no im not a god-damn fatty, just not fit enough for selection
Trust me, I was being polite. If and its a big ******* 'if' you ever get in to the position of training to be a pilot, I can pretty much guarantee you and I will come face to face ;-)

Z

Zarathustra

So you can't reach the very basic level of fitness required by a member of the British Army? Yup, you're a fatty

maybe its because ive concentrated on other things in the past couple of years? i was ready to join up leaving school, but other things happened

bring it, seriously, ive already flown solo, and my fitness is improving quite a lot thanks, so im sure ill meet you
Cool so you've already gone solo. Let me know when you tip up and I'll make sure you dont have to do most of the pilots course. For someone like you, it'll be a breeze.

Ignore Enemy_within. If youve already achieved solo status, you'll not need to go to shawbury. You'll prob go straight on to Wildcat or Apache CTT

yeah i know its **** all when it comes to the grand scheme of things, but at least i know what im up against a bit. and i so look forward to meeting you both

yeah i know its **** all when it comes to the grand scheme of things, but at least i know what im up against a bit. and i so look forward to meeting you both
I really REALLY wouldn't!!

Status
Not open for further replies.