Pilgrimmages to Osama's Burial Site Already Begun

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Oh if only it were true, sigh!!! You could station some mini-subs in the area, to torpedo pilgramge boats and release chum into the water to attract sharks.

Afterall sharks are an endangered species, and we must do our utmost to preserve endangered species.

If only indeed!They would create a nasty,polluting,oilslick.Should have binned him in a volcano!
Good point. But, how do we know they didn't? After all, we've only got their word for it.
It would be a great wind up to say "We buried him at sea" and have all the world's nutjob muslims praying on beaches everywhere only to find out many years later that they buried him in a volcano. They'd be fucking furious about it. And they're already furious about pretty much anything, maybe loads of them will die of aneurisms or something. Have you seen the veins on their foreheads when they're shouting "Death to all the infidels!!"? They're all good material for strokes, high blood pressure and stress related medical problems. Wind the buggers up, I say. Turn them all into little blood pressure related IED's. Fuck 'em.

Ah, that's better. Now, where's my pint...

Good point. But, how do we know they didn't? After all, we've only got their word for it.
It would be a great wind up to say "We buried him at sea" and have all the world's nutjob muslims praying on beaches everywhere only to find out many years later that they buried him in a volcano. They'd be fucking furious about it. And they're already furious about pretty much anything, maybe loads of them will die of aneurisms or something. Have you seen the veins on their foreheads when they're shouting "Death to all the infidels!!"? They're all good material for strokes, high blood pressure and stress related medical problems. Wind the buggers up, I say. Turn them all into little blood pressure related IED's. Fuck 'em.

Ah, that's better. Now, where's my pint...
Which will end up being treated for by our NHS.

Good rant though, I enjoyed reading it :)

Ah but, all the major oceans are connected so they're all part of the great big soggy burial ground so watch where you're pissing when you're on the beach. It might be a bit of OBL you're lagging on. ;-)

What a classic lol

I hope they have the right 'mix' in those tanks :)

Well I guess they changed location, it use to be...........

Well I guess they changed location, it use to be...........

Nah,thats good old Ronald thinking, in a few years your all going to be toast,you bunch of ragheaded inbreds.The womans their as its her turn to sleep with her Father.I bet it cost a fortune in air freshners for that room after the meeting.

Nah,thats good old Ronald thinking, in a few years your all going to be toast,you bunch of ragheaded inbreds.The womans their as its her turn to sleep with her Father.I bet it cost a fortune in air freshners for that room after the meeting.

Inbred like your royal family?

Sush bear skin head! you limey wanker!

Go Police your council estates you son of a druggie instead of supporting islamists.

You will never stop supporting Islamists, but your a bunch of interferring de-generates!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Limey, you have been saying this for 3 centuries, yet you couldnt even control a single village in Afghanistan! so go fuck yourself! you little yankee poodle, go get blown by a IRA sent specially by your allies America hahaha!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Limey, you have been saying this for 3 centuries, yet you couldnt even control a single village in Afghanistan! so go fuck yourself! you little yankee poodle, go get blown by a IRA sent specially by your allies America hahaha!
Blown by the IRA? No, it's you woggish types that conduct negotiations by means of homosexual fellatio.

Bit ironic that, under Afghan Kandak's name, it says "Senior Member". Perhaps "Big Prick" would be more apt. Still, nice to see he's still putting his photo on as an avatar.

Blown by the IRA? No, it's you woggish types that conduct negotiations by means of homosexual fellatio.
Oh really, doesnt your country jail people who insult Homosexuality, in Afghanistan, maybe it occurs, but in your state, its legal to be bummed in the ass. Go and get bummed

What is the motto of your Para's in Afghanistan?

"If the gun fight lasts more than Ten mintues lads, call in a airstrikes because the bullets terrify me"

Hiding behind a Tornado and having a tattoo doesnt make you a Warrior!

Inbred like your royal family?
Keep up arseclown they've stopped shagging their first cousins for several generations now, you know since it became common knowledge that inbreeding was a poor idea still I'm sure Afghanistan and your charming neighbours will catch soon enough.
Sush bear skin head! you limey wanker!

Go Police your council estates you son of a druggie instead of supporting islamists.
An Afghan calling someone else a druggie its a bit rich isn't it?
You will never stop supporting Islamists, but your a bunch of interferring de-generates!
We'd be more than happy to if you stone age fuckwits could stop playing silly buggers, we'd happily just buy your oil and leave you to rape your kids but you insist on exporting your dribble.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Limey, you have been saying this for 3 centuries, yet you couldnt even control a single village in AfghanistanYou know that from first hand experience? Oh no thats right you've been hiding in a foreign country you hate for your entire life.! so go fuck yourself! you little yankee poodle, go get blown by a IRA sent specially by your allies America hahaha!
So when are you popping into the Afghan embassy to volunteer your services to fight the good fight against the Islamists? Heres the address and phone number should you need it :
31 Prince's Gate, London SW7 1QQ
020 7589 8891

Oh really, doesnt your country jail people who insult Homosexuality, in Afghanistan, maybe it occurs, but in your state, its legal to be bummed in the ass. Go and get bummed
Funny that,ive seen loads of your countrymen walking about holding hands,you fucking gay cunt.

What is the motto of your Para's in Afghanistan?

"If the gun fight lasts more than Ten mintues lads, call in a airstrikes because the bullets terrify me"

Hiding behind a Tornado and having a tattoo doesnt make you a Warrior!
Would you actually have the balls to say that to a serving Para's face if there wasn't a policeman holding your hand? If should feel free to provide video evidence.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Excognito The NAAFI Bar 82