Pilgrim

Surely if that's to get the NDM awarded it should show blokes in Germany as they're the ones who seem to be banging on about it?!

I was in Germany for a few years and I don't want one by the way!

Surely if that's to get the NDM awarded it should show blokes in Germany as they're the ones who seem to be banging on about it?!

I was in Germany for a few years and I don't want one by the way!
If I got one, it would be straight on eBay, after all, the rest of my 'rack' sort of implies I'd have an NDM. Another reason not to award one because people like me are so irresponsible.

Cut me some slack I did 23 years in the REME. I also wrote the song and it's shit but someone asked me if they could use it. I don't think it will go viral.
Why describe it as 'wierd' on another thread then? Hardly suggests pride in your own creation, does it? It rather implies that it was someone else's work, in fact. I might have gone easier on it/you had it been obvious that it was your own work - arrse give warrior poets a hard time...

Why describe it as 'wierd' on another thread then? Hardly suggests pride in your own creation, does it? It rather implies that it was someone else's work, in fact. I might have gone easier on it/you had it been obvious that it was your own work - arrse give warrior poets a hard time...
It's the NAAFI bar VM, if I said "look what I have done" it is tradition to rip it to pieces.

I just did the piece not the images and I have no strong views on the NDM one way or the other, but the guys who asked to use it are good sorts so I am happy to agree. I am a total amateur at this and the singer Nikki is my piano teacher

The sideline of generating income for forces charities by getting hits on youtube made me post here but the number of hits required is probably so high it might be pie in the sky

Why not?, the Signals provide the majority of S.A.S members.
Quite right too and be very proud, I am having a go at myself for never coming close to being a hero in 23 years in the REME and writing a song to say something about it, in the unlikelyhood we get enough hits to generate income from youtube this will go to forces charities.

I am trying various ways to get the vid viewed without saying please view the vid, especally as I have no passion about the cause, I just wrote the song,

Quite right too and be very proud, I am having a go at myself for never coming close to being a hero in 23 years in the REME and writing a song to say something about it, in the unlikelyhood we get enough hits to generate income from youtube this will go to forces charities.

I am trying various ways to get the vid viewed without saying please view the vid, especally as I have no passion about the cause, I just wrote the song,
Just a thought, how about something along the lines of:

Hi everyone, I was recently approached to help with a video for the NDM. I know the subject isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but the guys are decent types and if they get enough hits to make some dosh all the proceeds will be going to forces charities. Please have a look, it costs nothing and we may just get it to go viral with your help.

You never know, it might just work ^_~

Just a thought, how about something along the lines of:

Hi everyone, I was recently approached to help with a video for the NDM. I know the subject isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but the guys are decent types and if they get enough hits to make some dosh all the proceeds will be going to forces charities. Please have a look, it costs nothing and we may just get it to go viral with your help.

You never know, it might just work ^_~

You're joking I wont get out of the NAAFI bar alive with a spiel like that, I can hear the refrain of Zulu warrior now. Followed by "He ought to be publicly shit on he ought to be publicly shot" etc etc.

You Catering Corps guys don't understand, it's a jungle out there.