Pikies Lose Eviction Ruling

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by WalterWarry, Jan 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Attached Files:

2. And what are the chances they will just stay there like they did the current site, blooding typical :x

There are some travellers who are ok; travelling around staying on council run sites, no fuss but a bit dodgy. Then you get arrogant nobs like that lot who think they are outside of the law since they dont pay taxes. Anybody near there with some spare petrol cans and a buckshee schmeuli?
  3. Mortar the swine. It would make good practice for those about to deploy.
  4. All they had to do was build a fuck off big wall..............Then chuck a hose pipe over it........................Then turn it on...............Then walk away.
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Change the site name to Gaza and let other people do the work.
  6. Not forgeting to put up the "Arbeit Macht Frei" sign.
  7. Good news indeed, however....... (there is always one who sees the glass half empty, just now that is me). When i was residing in Portsmouth a couple of years ago, Hampshite Council had gone through the same process, only for one of the chavvy, pikey scum to suddenly find herself in the bun club (suprise, suprise). The outcome was the filthy scummy gets getting a leave of absence as the forsaid breeding creature was getting her health visits, check ups, etc through the Hampshire PCC, was a feckin nightmare. Although myself and sons did enjoy the occasional cycle past the site telling them what we thought of them. (1 boy thinking of Para Reg, he will NOT be asking questions on this site).