Pikeys

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by mr_angry, Sep 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now that Marco-Pierre White has been attacked by the CRE for using the phrase 'Pikey's Picnic' on Hell's Kitchen, I'd like to ask other ARRSE users what they think of the term. To me, Pikeys are the layabouts who woud rather go out thieving from farms and garden sheds than do a day's work. ; they are not the Romany / Gypsies the CRE claim they are. This is NOT a racial issue, and the CRE should not get involved. Comments?

2. Gypsies / Romanys are more or less a thing of the past. Travellers or Pikeys or whatever you call the thieving scum are NOT Gypsies. The sooner the powers that be get their heads round this the better.

3. As far as the CRE and like-minded ilk are concerned, everything is a racial issue. They would be out of a job and minus a Correct opinion otherwise.

4. There certainly needs to be a differentiation between Travelling Folk who make a lifestyle choice, and the dole hungry layabouts who ruin areas before moving onto to somewhere else to repeat the process, venturing out once a week to collect their social security.

Someone get the "Snatch" quotes in, quick!

5. The CRE enjoy the same credibilty status as J Goebbels. They have a duty to get offended on somebody or other's behalf on a permanent basis. They've probably caused as much damage to race relations in this country as any Right wing loon.

Just my opinion, speaking as a native, for what it's worth. Not very much, probably.

6. Ok, the town I live in is probably the highest percentage pykies/travellers to normal people in South East England.

Travellers = People who live in caravans.

Pykies = Travellers or travellers families that live in houses.

They all need to learn to speak proper english instead of

" Mutha die, swear down, mothers life, chicken eye brow boi, see you boi, gunna get a chip up the left earole boi."

90% are dirty tramps, stealing, dodgy, wanna fight all the time, smelly pykie twats.

So what if they are called pykies, they call themselves it.

And before someone comes with but yeah black people call thereselves the N word. When pykies learn to behave like normal people maybe I'll stop calling them dirty pykies, but untill that day, that is what they are.

Ive had to grow up with these c*unts all my life, I hate em.

*RANT OVER*

7. .....

8. Hitler had the right idea to the Pikey and Gyppo problem

9. I take it you're from Mitcham then.

10. That's SW London, RWAC, probably from Lewisham or the Sidcup area.

11. Swanley, so near sidcup.

12. Doesn't everyone south of the Watford Gap speak in that guise anyway, "boi"?

13. CRE? Would that be the Commission for Racial Equality? The very same Commission for Racial Equality whose chairman was director of an employment agency that only considered candidates from a 'visibly non-white background'? LINK

Would that be the same Commission for Racial Equality who do nothing about extremists (and not just muslims) advocating the murder of Jews while finding time to investigate comic books for racism? LINK

14. Anymore of that and the CRE will be round your gaff for a quite word in your shell-like.

15. Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's

AND IF THEY DONT LIKE IT..

Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's Pikey's