Pikeys arrested for keeping slaves

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BiscuitsAB, Sep 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Just saw on the wire police raid in Bedfordshire to free over twenty individuals who have been kept as slaves.

Is keeping slaves part of pikey culture then?

just goes to show we really need to get these ******* out of our country.

I'll post a link when it hits the web, obviously everything is blah blah blah twin towers this morning.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's criminal culture, which is what they are.

Sounds like a very serious business, I wonder if the 'slaves' were sexually abused as well?

It should all translate into a fairly heavyweight charge sheet, hopefully.

3. It will all be put down to a cultural misunderstanding and the police will be sued for infringing the rights of these caravan utilising nomadic travellers.

• Like Like x 3
  4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  5. How did they manage without a celler? Did they use sheds?

• Like Like x 3
  6. How the **** do you manage to keep that quiet for 15 years?

• Like Like x 1
  7. You're not completely au fait with how this malarky works are you?

To any criminal human rights are a vague concept, and only really matter when they affect the criminal scum themselves... in particular if they use them to get away with something.

Good news is, the slave masters all have kids, family, cultural and other rights and reasons why they shouldn't go do down for this.

8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Well I know genocide isn't politically correct, so can't we just kill a few off them as a warning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1

9. Ahh, she will invoke the get-out-of-jail-free card that has been championed by every liberal apologist for mayhem and murder on our streets - cultural relativism. It is not for us to impose our primitive cultural norms upon other peoples with far superior moral codes. We should respect them, and stop being so racist.

Well, Vanessa, that has worked for the last 14 years, but it will not work any longer. So shut the f*ck up and p*ss off back to La-La Land before you get rogered by a pike(ey).

10. Saudi Arabia still keeps Slaves, so does the people of Dubai yet you still buy their oil from them.

Slavery is sick!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I buy scrap copper and lead from pikeys, and sell them used tarmac, same difference. No market for Goats though, sorry.

13. I don't buy anything from pikeys. Stupid ****.

This is not very nice news, if a little unsurprising. These tossers should be at the very least behind bars for as long as possible, although that will probably give them a better life, at least they might wash from time to time. Sadly though, I think they will probably get off with only a slap on the wrist (not too hard a slap mind) and sent on their merry way. Pikey *****.