Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Pikey Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
@A signaller,
What exactly is dumb about my post?
Three pikeys kill a copper and it's in the Pikey thread, so I'm at a loss as to your thoughts.

Said In a light hearted vein, as if it were an every day event, We all know its the NAAFI, but there must be a cut off point,and you passed it. A good man died a horrid painful death, don't make light of it. As for the dumb, suck it in, say nothing, and move on, like the rest off us, if you cannot accept healthy criticism, don't post.

Last edited:
Said In a light hearted vein, as if it were an every day event, We all know its the NAAFI, but there must be a cut off point,and you passed it. A good man died a horrid painful death, don't make light off it. As for the dumb, suck it in, say nothing, and move on, like the rest off us, if you cannot accept healthy criticism, don't post.
Of, not off. Twice.

What the ****.
Since when did Arrse become a PC website.
**** off with your soft sentimental bollocks.
Arrse has been a PC website for quite a few years now. I find it extremely depressing that any user is unable to recognise that simple fact.
I'm not long back on here after another enforced absence. MOD forced absence.
A swamp needing draining.

Arrse has been a PC website for quite a few years now. I find it extremely depressing that any user is unable to recognise that simple fact.
I thought the PC stuff was just for the sensible forums but it seems to have spread to the NAAFI now.
The ******* soft over sensitive ******* twat tanglers.

Your next one will be twice as long. If you don’t like the site rules, feel free to find another site or start one of your own.

definite

Oooh! There's an idea, it could be called "Mard Arrse".

Go for it. You can have an absolute free for all.

Of course, you (meaning whoever decides to set it up) then get the knock on the door from the police rather than the owners of this site, but I am sure that is a price they will be willing to pay in order to post racist shit on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.