Pikey Watch

They often have an advance party that sorts out that sort of prep work in case there’s CCTV. They go armed with the bolt cutters and grinders to take off any inconvenient items that prevent entry, then 30 minutes later an innocent travelling law-abiding family just happen to stumble upon an unlocked area of ground that seem to be an open invitation for them. How were they to know they may be trespassing?

EDIT: Wot Kirkz said... he's got faster fingers....
We had pikey neighbours for a while, during one drugs bust they found a lot of items like motorbikes and the like that had been reported stolen in the area

Their excuse was they'd never seen them before, and had no idea how they'd found their way into their garage. They didn't get charged with anyone over the items as plod had no evidence they nicked them, still got done for the drugs in their possession though

So either the law is an ass, or plod are selective over what they want to deal thinking the CPS will say FRO

One of the things i dont understand about these lazy, workshy, bone idle, filthy, backwards, gormless wastes of carbon is their need to render any environment that they inhabit a disgusting fucking cesspit.
There was a brewery near me that was recently 'occupied' our travelling friends.
Once they had been removed the staff returned to find that the contents of the filing cabinets had been emptied onto the floor of the office and then pissed on.
There was human shit everywhere as well, but it was the pissing on paperwork that stood out to me.

That is absolutely mental.

"What have you just been doing in the office?"

"Pissing on some paperwork that means absolutely nothing to me but may be important to someone else."

"Good lad. Go and get the dag, we're off to church."

One of the things i dont understand about these lazy, workshy, bone idle, filthy, backwards, gormless wastes of carbon is their need to render any environment that they inhabit a disgusting ******* cesspit.
There was a brewery near me that was recently 'occupied' our travelling friends.
Once they had been removed the staff returned to find that the contents of the filing cabinets had been emptied onto the floor of the office and then pissed on.
There was human shit everywhere as well, but it was the pissing on paperwork that stood out to me.

That is absolutely mental.

"What have you just been doing in the office?"

"Pissing on some paperwork that means absolutely nothing to me but may be important to someone else."

"Good lad. Go and get the dag, we're off to church."
Before I left London I had some pikeys move down the road from me . The owner of the house had a dispute with a neighbour and wanted revenge . Within a fortnight the place was wrecked , front windows smashed , front door kicked in and was hanging on by one hinge . as they still had leccy and the lights were on , in passing you could see that they had made a large hole in the wall between the front room and the back to give them a shortcut between the two . It looked like they were living in a cave . It must have cost tens of thousands to put that house back in repair .

We had pikey neighbours for a while, during one drugs bust they found a lot of items like motorbikes and the like that had been reported stolen in the area

Their excuse was they'd never seen them before, and had no idea how they'd found their way into their garage. They didn't get charged with anyone over the items as plod had no evidence they nicked them, still got done for the drugs in their possession though

So either the law is an ass, or plod are selective over what they want to deal thinking the CPS will say FRO
Stolen goods handling/retention is a fairly straightforward job for plod. Bit like going equipped. CPS always used to shit themselves and drop it.

The legality of this one confused me at the time and I still don't get it now.
That's because Trespass is a civil matter, not a criminal offence and the police cannot get involved.
At the moment trespass is dealt with under Common Law. The Act states that a landowner can use "reasonable force" to remove travellers. The land owner needs to employ bailiffs to oversee any eviction, to ensure it is done legally.
Ministers are hoping to make it a criminal offence.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Upsetting "travellers"? I can't see any politician/policeman daring to do anything like that.

Upsetting "travellers"? I can't see any politician/policeman daring to do anything like that.
Around here we use the local rugby club.A farmer's daughter was having her wedding reception in a marquee on their farm.It was all set up with the catering, disco, toilets etc.Some passing pikeys saw the open gates and came in.
Farmer asked them to leave.They didn't. He called the local rugby club, where he was a member, and several hairy arrsed rugger buggers arrived, some with cricket bats obviously hoping to hit some sixes, and stood there looking menacing.
The pikeys were up and gone in 30 minutes.

Around here we use the local rugby club.A farmer's daughter was having her wedding reception in a marquee on their farm.It was all set up with the catering, disco, toilets etc.Some passing pikeys saw the open gates and came in.
Farmer asked them to leave.They didn't. He called the local rugby club, where he was a member, and several hairy arrsed rugger buggers arrived, some with cricket bats obviously hoping to hit some sixes, and stood there looking menacing.
Howzat !!

Violence is the only language pikeys seem to understand. If they so much as have a teeny weeny little inkling that they'll be on the receiving end of it, they'll feck off rapidly.

Four charged over power cut at Margate's QEQM hospital
Four charged over hospital power cut
Four men have been charged over damage to cables that left a hospital's emergency department without power.

• Noel Mahoney, 23, of Old Willow Close, Bow, London.
  • Patrick Kiely, 35, of Devons Road, Bromley By Bow, London.
  • Jonathon Whitty, 38 of Fairfield Road, Bow, London
  • James Kiely, 37, of Darlingscote Road, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire
One guess what can be found in Darlingscote Road?
1550948895986.png

Four men have been charged over damage to cables that left a hospital's emergency department without power.

View attachment 379370
I was just saying to the wife . I would give a months money that these four are pikeys

View attachment 379370
Hmm? Let's see....

Screenshot_20190223-192943-960x600.png

That's because Trespass is a civil matter, not a criminal offence and the police cannot get involved.
At the moment trespass is dealt with under Common Law. The Act states that a landowner can use "reasonable force" to remove travellers. The land owner needs to employ bailiffs to oversee any eviction, to ensure it is done legally.
Surely it is a bit more than a simple trespass when there is a security guard there telling you that you can't come in and you chase him off?

View attachment 379370
Bombs away