Pikey Watch

Stupid people in diesel powered people carrier attempt to outrun Police BMW and helicopter and end up wrapped round lamppost. How predictable
No was is it, predictable would have been a tree

Call me a cynic but how many of those fines will be paid & how many of those charged will actually turn up in court, pikey or not?

On that note: heading east on the A5 this afternoon & an oncoming car cuts across in front of me to turn right into a road blocked off with cones & signs. They just drive over the cones & one sign. Guess the physical description...

One good thing though; I caught it all on dash cam & will pass it on to whichever police force covers the area.
@Oddbod
Handy one stop shop here Submit Dash Cam Footage To Your Local Police Force | Nextbase

Good, have you still got the original file? If any action is taken, they may need a statement from you.

Taken from a DM article about the loving pikey couple " Mr McDonagh lived in two bedroom flat with his wife and up to 13 other people until two months ago. " Wot no caravan ? Is that what they were trying to steal ?

Well from what was in the media (BBC)? someone in the car was arrested for involvement in the robbery.

I put it this pair was somewhere out of sight of the robbery waiting to pick up one of those involved and scarper.

A pity he wasn't killed as well.

After all if this pair were "innocent" (my arrse they were) why did they not stop when signalled to do so by the police?.

Seems Pikey,s are trying to invade New Zealand, big headlines this week pikey family scamming fast food outlets and annoying the natives,me thinks a rather quick repatriation to UK in the next couple of days

Seems Pikey,s are trying to invade New Zealand, big headlines this week pikey family scamming fast food outlets and annoying the natives,me thinks a rather quick repatriation to UK in the next couple of days
they have been doing it for a month or so now, it has created a fair bit of media interest in NZ and illuminated their sharp practises

Well from what was in the media (BBC)? someone in the car was arrested for involvement in the robbery.

I put it this pair was somewhere out of sight of the robbery waiting to pick up one of those involved and scarper.

A pity he wasn't killed as well.

After all if this pair were "innocent" (my arrse they were) why did they not stop when signalled to do so by the police?.
Possibly a decoy to lead the police away from the real burglers . attract the popos attention and lead them away from any vehicle with the proceeds of crime in . When and if stopped they are only done for failing to stop and I dont think they would be worried about that . Must be a very common offence with the scum .