Pikey Watch

I love the euphemistic Police statement on that incident: "organised crime groups, who commit offences across county borders whilst using the road network "...
I'm sure that could have been condensed to "travellers".
BZ to all the agencies concerned. Looked like a bloody good day's work.

I find it hard to believe as well . They sure seemed to have a guilty conscience about something to be driving from the police like that .
With a bloke in the back that was arrested. Get away drivers

Call me a cynic but how many of those fines will be paid & how many of those charged will actually turn up in court, pikey or not?

On that note: heading east on the A5 this afternoon & an oncoming car cuts across in front of me to turn right into a road blocked off with cones & signs. They just drive over the cones & one sign. Guess the physical description...

One good thing though; I caught it all on dash cam & will pass it on to whichever police force covers the area.

Last edited:
So they were driving down the wrong carriageway due to their pikey sense of entitlement & belief that everyone else has to accommodate their behaviour.
Glad we cleared that up.
Still no movement from the needle on my GAF detector...
Pikey in back arrested from the untaxed, uninsured non MOT car

Call me a cynic but how many of those fines will be paid & how many of those charged will actually turn up in court, pikey or not?

On that note: heading east on the A5 this afternoon & an oncoming car cuts across in front of me to turn right into a road blocked off with cones & signs. They just drive over the cones & one sign. Guess the physical description...

One good thing though; I caught it all on dash cam & will pass it on to whichever police force covers the area.
Bless you think they will do anything. Sell it to thd daily mail

Londo

LE
So they were driving down the wrong carriageway due to their pikey sense of entitlement & belief that everyone else has to accommodate their behaviour.
Glad we cleared that up.
Still no movement from the needle on my GAF detector...
Wonder if there was another reason ? Ive seen about 10/12 different photos of her . In each pic she shows not a flicker of a smile , just a look of sheer hate and Im sure she was a real joy to be with . My theory is that after 11 weeks of being married to her the thought of spending the rest of his life with her had got through his thick skull and he was on a suicide run .

I find it hard to believe as well . They sure seemed to have a guilty conscience about something to be driving from the police like that .

Precisely, when some moron does this … snip from police account … "officers quickly gave chase to a fleeing car on to the A40.
A police helicopter was scrambled to help with the chase but officers stopped following the car when it moved on the wrong side of the dual carriageway at about 9pm."

They deserve all they get, just be thankful no other innocent drivers were hurt !!

I think 'Meh' still covers it.
Stupid people in diesel powered people carrier attempt to outrun Police BMW and helicopter and end up wrapped round lamppost. How predictable

Kirkz

LE
Stupid people in diesel powered people carrier attempt to outrun Police BMW and helicopter and end up wrapped round lamppost. How predictable
I thought it was a bus they ended up in.

Latest Threads