Pikey Watch

Theres a nice obituary on Farcebooks "traveller x memories" site lots of rip's and have the best bed in heaven , wiv the angels now and other crap messages for the scum .
What a brilliant Fartbook page - full of dead poikies. Happiest few minutes I've spent for a while.

Londo

LE
Shouldn't it have a little caravan symbol on the side?
They will do that once its had a couple of dents knocked out and the offal washed off

Still amazes me that "up-skirting" can be made a criminal offence yet deliberate trespass on private property has not.

Londo

LE
That other lot are back from their NZ holiday then

holiday.jpg

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
2 less criminal pond life scrounging and stealing from us.

Result.

A lot of pikey filth infest that part of London. They should all be shot.
Your'e really getting soft Le' Addeur Noir! , what can be wrong with the feckers being Hanged, Drawn and quartered?

Londo

LE
Look mum its that lovely couple again .... I think these were taken before they died

scum.jpg

Look mum its that lovely couple again .... I think these were taken before they died

View attachment 377663
There is nothing classier than posing by some flowers tied to a roadsign.

Replace this with a caravan and happy "Brrrt-day".

We've been filling quarries with unwanted trash for hundreds of years, so I doubt anyone will object to that continuing.

No, I'm all for the woodchipper } pigfood route myself, make them useful for the first time & save a bit of cash for the farmer as well :)

I think you will find it's "may ye get the best bed in haven" which I thought was appropriate.

But my personal favorite, "Rest in peach very sad".
I want Larry David to write their obituary.

Latest Threads