Pikey Watch

True but the face puts me off a bit lot plus the fact her brother/breeding partner might be sneaking up behind me
Take the wig and false tits away and you've got International Rescue's arch villain The Hood...

I was LED to believe this was a thread about pikeys, instead, it’s a parallel series of awful puns of which I’m board...

*wanders off to watch reruns of ‘Zener, Warrior Princess’ *
As puns go that one diode on its arse.

The police were powerless...
Have breaking and entering and criminal damage ceased to be criminal offences, then? Not to mention theft.

Mefinks ACPO doth protest too much, the jelly-spined, limp-wristed asshats.

In any case, all the smeared excrement surely counts as grounds for a suspected biological attack and the sweeping powers of the Terrorism Act can thus be brought into play...!

"'There needs to be a more concentrated effort for something to be done to stop this kind of thing happening again.

'The police and district council need to start baring their teeth.'"

Well said, spokesman for the owner! But then s/he lets him/herself down:-

"'There needs to be more sites for travellers across the country so they can no longer claim they have nowhere to go.'"

No, there needs to be a systematic and coordinated small-hours razing (with fire) of the pikey sites, with the survivors being herded into the Irish Sea to make it back to their homeland or drown as God sees fit, the survivors never being allowed to set foot on our island again.

The utter vermin. As big a cunt as Hitler was, he had the right idea when it came to this sort of "social undesirable." Untermensch is too kind a word for them. Break out the pesticide and send the scum to the shower block...

"'There needs to be more sites for travellers across the country so they can no longer claim they have nowhere to go.'"

Most of the Irish knackers DO have somewhere to go though........ they own land and properties in Ireland.

They're only "travelling " here to keep ahead of the law after stealing and defrauding us.

I'm at a loss as to who might be responsible for this:

A van has been left abandoned overnight on railway tracks causing delays for train passengers.

Police are investigating whether it is linked to an attempted theft at a nearby BP station in Beccles, Suffolk.

The garage owner said: "They tried to steal the wood blocks and coal stored out the back and throw it over the fence and get the van to collect it.

The poor dears, I'll bet they only went on the rob with a BFO knife and threatened to kill the homeowners because they needed to stock up on babygrows, oh, and maybe a few new dags.

I wonder who could possibly have left hundreds of tacky tributes at the scene and illiterate drivel on Facetwat.

Any guesses...

BBC News - A40 police pursuit crash couple 'were newlyweds' Police pursuit crash couple 'were newlyweds'
"...the door to their home was forced open and four men entered.
The suspects then threatened them with a large hunting knife and screwdriver and demanded valuables.
Police said the suspects threatened to kill the residents and one punched the man in his 30s in the face."
Niiiice. Bonny and Clyde themed honeymoon.
And happily for the rest of us it ended with a similar result, pikies or not it doesn't matter - they were scum. Darwin at work.

"'There needs to be a more concentrated effort for something to be done to stop this kind of thing happening again.

'The police and district council need to start baring their teeth.'"

Well said, spokesman for the owner! But then s/he lets him/herself down:-

No, there needs to be a systematic and coordinated small-hours razing (with fire) of the pikey sites, with the survivors being herded into the Irish Sea to make it back to their homeland or drown as God sees fit, the survivors never being allowed to set foot on our island again.

The utter vermin. As big a cunt as Hitler was, he had the right idea when it came to this sort of "social undesirable." Untermensch is too kind a word for them. Break out the pesticide and send the scum to the shower block...
Not a fan, no?