Pikey Watch

Come on, I relay don't have capacity for these puns. They are shocking.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I was LED to believe this was a thread about pikeys, instead, it’s a parallel series of awful puns of which I’m board...

*wanders off to watch reruns of ‘Zener, Warrior Princess’ *

I think this thread has amply demonstrated we are current with the nomadic communities efforts, and we want to empower the constabulary to accumulate sufficient evidence to charge them whenever they have the capacity. We'd obviously like any sentences to be discharged in series, but it is more likely they will receive parallel custodies, due to the capacity of the prison service.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
True but the face puts me off a bit lot plus the fact her brother/breeding partner might be sneaking up behind me

I think this thread has amply demonstrated we are current with the nomadic communities efforts, and we want to empower the constabulary to accumulate sufficient evidence to charge them whenever they have the capacity. We'd obviously like any sentences to be discharged in series, but it is more likely they will receive parallel custodies, due to the capacity of the prison service.
What on earth do you think you are doing?

That's enough of that!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Is that sort of thing doing the circuits now?

They cruised by my place earlier. Obviously on the rob.
I don't think that a large man holding a big Axe is conducive to their theiving stuff out of my garden. Especially when they are politely shouted at

"Fuck off you pikey cunts or I'll chop your fucking hands off"

They left giving it the two fingered salute from about 100 yards away.