Pikey Watch

About the only thing I'm surprised with regarding thieving pikeys is that nobody has yet reached tilt point & gone totally postal on one of their illegal gatherings.
I'm sure it'll happen at some point & my GAF meter wont even flicker.

Drones are probably one of the best way to piss them off enough to leave. They shoot it down, epic, evidence of firearms which I'm sure are 100% above board and properly kept, honest.

TBF some of the Pikey women ain't bad on the eye, vid not related but for research purposes.

If every single member of that family was found tomorrow with their throats ripped out, the world in a small way, would be a better place.
Bit extreme fella, Vice.com are reading

If every single member of that family was found tomorrow with their throats ripped out, the world in a small way, would be a better place.
crime would drop markedly in Gloucestershire
as well as the johnsons you have the Slenders, the Shearings, the Brislands, all cousins and always in the local courts
the worst thing is that if you have that name you get tarred with the same brush
I used to work with a lovely lady who was related, but she would have nothing to do with them, never went to any social occasions and would blank them in the street
recently one of them came a cropper when he kissed a stone wall at speed, under age driving without licence insurance mot tax or intelligence

crime would drop markedly in Gloucestershire
as well as the johnsons you have the Slenders, the Shearings, the Brislands, all cousins and always in the local courts
the worst thing is that if you have that name you get tarred with the same brush
I used to work with a lovely lady who was related, but she would have nothing to do with them, never went to any social occasions and would blank them in the street
recently one of them came a cropper when he kissed a stone wall at speed, under age driving without licence insurance mot tax or intelligence
Was the wall OK?