Pikey Watch

You have to wonder how many distraction burglaries you have to carry out in order to afford a holiday to NZ.

You have to wonder how many distraction burglaries you have to carry out in order to afford a holiday to NZ.
You used to be able to track the movements of "travellers" over a force area I worked in by the calls to distraction burglaries.

Some attitudes hang over from my old world, during an evening of drinks a new colleague asked my opinion about this issue.

My rant left him geuinely open mouthed as it concluded with how I would have liked to invade a local "camp" like the Armies of Rome putting all "life" to the sword, burning it to the ground and then salting the earth so nothing ever grew again, leaving it as a permanent reminder to all who followed.

The subject was never brought up around me again.

No thank you. They have pikeys there.

Hmm.. perhaps not for much longer given the way the authorities, press & public seem to be giving them a hard time, unlike here where the authorities, press & worst of all the hordes of luvvies who seem to think they are a lovable protected species.
Methinks this reconniscence party will be going home to report to the "Big Daddy pikey " that "dese nuzeelanders are too f**king hard, wouldn't leave us alone for a minute dey wouldn't, no chance of making easy money dere"

You used to be able to track the movements of "travellers" over a force area I worked in by the calls to distraction burglaries.

Some attitudes hang over from my old world, during an evening of drinks a new colleague asked my opinion about this issue.

My rant left him geuinely open mouthed as it concluded with how I would have liked to invade a local "camp" like the Armies of Rome putting all "life" to the sword, burning it to the ground and then salting the earth so nothing ever grew again, leaving it as a permanent reminder to all who followed.

The subject was never brought up around me again.
I think any entity that exists solely to plunder and pillage should be treated like the pirates they are. It's one thing being 'tax efficient' but it's another thing entirely to search for the vulnerable in society and then steal from them.

As a nation, we've dropped bombs on people for less.

I think any entity that exists solely to plunder and pillage should be treated like the pirates they are. It's one thing being 'tax efficient' but it's another thing entirely to search for the vulnerable in society and then steal from them.

Back in the good old bad old days, one one relief I worked on a Sgt geuinely put a bottle of whiskey up for anyone who brought in one particular little bastard.

Thing is pirates actually had some standards, that lot don't.

Isn't it funny how you don't see the likes of Age-UK, Age Concern etc. dishing out window stickers or rolling out national campaigns warning of the dangers of accepting work from the pseudo-Irish accented ones. Given there must approaching hundreds of documented cases now where their main customer base as it were have been ripped off eye-watering amounts in what is clearly a co-ordinated long-standing scam.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hmm.. perhaps not for much longer given the way the authorities, press & public seem to be giving them a hard time, unlike here where the authorities, press & worst of all the hordes of luvvies who seem to think they are a lovable protected species.
Methinks this reconniscence party will be going home to report to the "Big Daddy pikey " that "dese nuzeelanders are too f**king hard, wouldn't leave us alone for a minute dey wouldn't, no chance of making easy money dere"
And they've not even met the Maori side of the population yet!

IIRC we used to leaflet drop them prior, warning them. As littering is a problem these days, I vote we do away with that part.

Isn't it funny how you don't see the likes of Age-UK, Age Concern etc. dishing out window stickers or rolling out national campaigns warning of the dangers of accepting work from the pseudo-Irish accented ones. Given there must approaching hundreds of documented cases now where their main customer base as it were have been ripped off eye-watering amounts in what is clearly a co-ordinated long-standing scam.
Nearly every car park and green space in every urban area has measures to prevent access to caravans. Nearly every front door in the land has stickers advising 'traders' to go away. No other group has had this impact on the UK. Every elderly and disabled person is at risk from being scammed, robbed, enslaved or exploited. I think we're gonna need some bigger stickers lol.

Nearly every car park and green space in every urban area has measures to prevent access to caravans. Nearly every front door in the land has stickers advising 'traders' to go away. No other group has had this impact on the UK. Every elderly and disabled person is at risk from being scammed, robbed, enslaved or exploited. I think we're gonna need some bigger stickers lol.
1547908218751.png

1547908676308.png

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Had them turn up at our work last week, Same ones that cost 7k in legal fee's and power washing their shites away. They were most disapointed to find that the car park now had a BFO gate across it so they took up residence in the car park opposite. Didn't take them long to start leaving their shit everywhere, One of the kids left an elcheapo nasty kids bike on the road which got flattened by someone from one of the other businesses they were then out demanding £140 for the bike guy bought them a 2nd hand replacement. I'd have videod the cnuts and asked for money to repair the motors bumper.

I also got the pleasure of seeing them get hit with the eviction papers as well and them getting all Magnus Pike(y) with their arms when the papers got served. The sad thing is they had a 12week old Sprollie pup with them that was kept outside that the SSPCA were aware of but couldn't do anything as they claimed it was brought inside at night and they have to take their word at face value. One of the council guys sent to clean their shit up offered to buy it off them but they wanted 600 quid for it.

Whilst they were there a self employed joiner in the neearby town has his van done over at night and all the tools robbed could just be sheer coincidence..... Another load turned up on the Sunday/Monday night but stuck it out 1 night before shooting off must have been all the CCTV that were turned around to watch them so they musst be speaking to each other telling them were to stop out.

But when they are running about in Ford rangers and living in these makes you wonder if crime really does pay

They have now decamped to a set of office blocks opposite a hotel and new housing development wonder why that is.

Last edited: