Pikey Watch

You mean apart from carbon dating saying it was from the mediaeval period?
Still not proven, the radio carbon date was done on medieval cloth used to patch the shroud after it was damaged in a fire.
They have found evidence of it being from the right period for Christ but that still isn't proven either.
So definitely still not a proven whether real or fake.

The Turin Shroud may not be a medieval forgery after all, after scientists discovered it could date from the time of Christ.
Linky thingy

From Wiki.
Although the quality of the radiocarbon testing itself is unquestioned, criticisms have been raised regarding the choice of the sample taken for testing, with suggestions that the sample may represent a medieval repair fragment rather than the image-bearing cloth.[39][40][41][42] It is hypothesised that the sampled area was a medieval repair which was conducted by "invisible reweaving". Since the C14 dating at least four articles have been published in scholarly sources contending that the samples used for the dating test may not have been representative of the whole shroud
Wiki Linky thingy

Last edited:
That is still the wrist and not the palm of the hand as most people believe.
The article quite clearly, and in several places, states the heel of the hand. Unless you are a Doctor, you would not consider this to be the wrist.

The article quite clearly, and in several places, states the heel of the hand. Unless you are a Doctor, you would not consider this to be the wrist.
Heel not palm as most people believe, and as you say the medical fraternity call it the wrist. So still the wrist not the hand (pedant the I am)

You mean apart from carbon dating saying it was from the mediaeval period?

Oh I think they're both real enough, though the former was just a very naughty boy & the latter a means to separate the credulous from their cash.
How do you explain that a separate piece of cloth, the Sudarium of Oviedo, that has been known to be in existence since before 600 AD, has matching markings and blood matches to that on the Turin Shroud?

The Sudarium of Oviedo...

Please note: I am not saying that the body both pieces of cloth covered was that of Jesus.

They got away with fawning over Camilla Fatmensbellies for long enough & needless to say showed no contrition whatsoever when she was shown to be a charlatan.

Amazing what you can get away with when you're in bed with the Establishment.
Mr and Mrs McCann?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Rogue trader charged elderly couple almost £19,000 for £350 job

A rogue trader who preyed on the elderly charged a couple almost £19,000 for a £350 job pressure-washing their driveway.

David McAllister swindled “vulnerable” people out of more than £23,000 as he charged “exorbitant” rates for “useless” work.

Mr Mitchard said McAllister was himself a “vulnerable person” and has children. He added that he lives on a traveller site.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
^ That'll be one of those permanent traveller sites.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Poor souls! Pregnant British woman arrested with 'gypsy family' in New Zealand says she 'has been vomiting blood | Daily Mail Online
"Tina Marie Cash, who is seven months pregnant, claims to have been placed in a cell with a violent criminal after being arrested earlier this week.

'I was in a cell with a woman who got 13 years for armed robbery. I told her what I was in for and she burst out laughing,' Ms Cash told Daily Mail Australia on Saturday."

This is just Funny for words: A family of Pikeys go to New Zealand acting in their usual drunken, thieving, anti-social manner and discover that unlike the United Kingdom (which indulges them and let's them get away with anything short of murder) the Kiwis will not put up with their filthy behavior. So now they are squealing blue murder.
Anyone else want to move to New Zealand.