Pikey Watch

The feral scum hit Wareham, Dorset last night. Stole a load of Council owned grounds maintenance equipment I am told.

And on returning from work a mate tells me 1. They were checking out his workshop area on a local farm and 2. Their caravans had moved onto our main town carpark.
And , my eyes, sure enough they have.

Great.
I am away this weekend on a training course.
Think I'd rather be on my porch, sat in my rocking chair, flagon of moonshine, bring my pipe out of retirement and spend the weekend cleaning my shotgun.

Think I'd rather be on my porch, sat in my rocking chair, flagon of moonshine, bring my pipe out of retirement and spend the weekend cleaning my shotgun.
To complete that picture you gotta have a couple of these each side of the rocking chair.

layingwhite-9.jpg

When pikies play bingo do they shout caravan for a full card?
Just asking for a mate.

Half a dozen tipped up last night just down the road. Police moved in straight away with a Section 61 Criminal Justice and Public Disorder Act. They're gone. This is the first time since we used it two years ago. Don't know why it's not used more often. Mind, we had an argy bargy with plod to get them to do it.

I stand by my comment. You won't see Police enter there unless part of a large pre-planned operation including firearms officers.

I stand by my comment. You won't see Police enter there unless part of a large pre-planned operation including firearms officers.
I take it you stand outside the site and monitor every police entry.

Firearms deployments onto a site would not be authorised carte blanche unless there was a confirmed or suspected threat. If that was the case then warrants would be executed to neutralise the threat.

The fact that you have stated that they go onto the site, means that it is not a no go area.

I take it you stand outside the site and monitor every police entry.

Firearms deployments onto a site would not be authorised carte blanche unless there was a confirmed or suspected threat. If that was the case then warrants would be executed to neutralise the threat.

The fact that you have stated that they go onto the site, means that it is not a no go area.
What I'm saying is that a normal patrol car would not enter this site 'single handed'. I'm not having a pop at the Police.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
This can’t be correct, the police are scared to go after travellers according to a number of people on here.

In that case it must have been vigilantes dressed up as police persons.

4 arrested a few weeks ago for shooting passers by with steel bb's in bicester. Literally parked up a hundred yards away opposite the police station.
Seems it takes firearms to get them nicked.

Half a dozen tipped up last night just down the road. Police moved in straight away with a Section 61 Criminal Justice and Public Disorder Act...
I Googled Section 61 for more information.
What caught my eye was this part of the explanation; "Gypsies and Travellers are protected from discrimination by the Race Relations Act 1976 and the Human Rights Act 1998, together with all ethnic groups who have a particular culture, language or values".
Caused a wry smile. Particularly the "values" criterion.

I Googled Section 61 for more information.
What caught my eye was this part of the explanation; "Gypsies and Travellers are protected from discrimination by the Race Relations Act 1976 and the Human Rights Act 1998, together with all ethnic groups who have a particular culture, language or values".
Caused a wry smile. Particularly the "values" criterion.
Yes

They "Value" the possessions of others.