Pikey Watch

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
we have got the buggers round here, lots of elderly people being fleeced for building works
oddly over the last week or so I noticed a few white transits parked up in quite back roads, none of them were taxed or insured, so I took pictures and snitched on the slags, 15 year old white transits, I wonder who owns them ??
they have all been uploaded and shifted now
I presume the buggers leave them for a while after carrying out their scams till the heat dies down, and then a month later a NEW owner arrives and drives them away
we also have the buggers in local car parks, leaving all their shit behind, then coming back once its cleared up !!
they did threaten a mass invasion by 10 thousand pikies this weekend
not seen them yet
Travellers back in Gloucester, yards from where some had been

Pikeys come to a rich area

But after Lady Annabel’s son Zac – the local Conservative MP who lives yards away – tweeted about the illegal camp, police were sparked into prompt action.
After officers turned up yesterday afternoon in two riot vans, the travellers promptly left – leaving behind only piles of rubbish.
Mr Goldsmith had said on Thursday: ‘Ham Common has been taken over by travellers. Police and Council are on the case. Not the friendliest atmosphere.’

Shows what can be done if the police want to get off there fat arses

But after Lady Annabel’s son Zac – the local Conservative MP who lives yards away – tweeted about the illegal camp, police were sparked into prompt action...

...Shows what can be done if the police want to get off there fat arses
Shows what can be done when you know/are the right people.

Funny how that works in a "classless society".

Shows what can be done when you know/are the right people.

Funny how that works in a "classless society".
Then you get this

There was outrage last month after police left rampaging travellers in a 200-year old brewery in Blackburn for three days. The brewery, Thwaites, had to close.

The arse holes at the top of the police in Blackburn should be fired

Then you get this

There was outrage last month after police left rampaging travellers in a 200-year old brewery in Blackburn for three days. The brewery, Thwaites, had to close.

They should get the same treatment as I'd like to see handed out to the pikeys.
They wouldn't sit on their arrses & do nothing again.

Ever.

A few have set up shop next to a particularly unpleasant East Leeds council estate. Last time they did that it was over in a few hours, with WYP moving them on up the A1. Apparently, this lot have lasted 48 hours without incident.

The real fun begins when a romance develops between two teenagers from each tribe, or one patriarch attempts to muscle in on the scaffolding/drug dealing/copper stealing business of the other. Or someone puts stolen plant through the front of a double axel caravan/LUFC flag draped red brick.

I say “fun” and I actually mean “hideous violence”

But after Lady Annabel’s son Zac – the local Conservative MP who lives yards away – tweeted about the illegal camp, police were sparked into prompt action.
After officers turned up yesterday afternoon in two riot vans, the travellers promptly left – leaving behind only piles of rubbish.
Mr Goldsmith had said on Thursday: ‘Ham Common has been taken over by travellers. Police and Council are on the case. Not the friendliest atmosphere.’

Shows what can be done if the police want to get off there fat arses
It's not as if we have anything else to be getting on with....:rolleyes: (and it's their by the way)

Then you get this

Why? The police are not responsible for the security of a building left unattended.

It's not as if we have anything else to be getting on with....:rolleyes: (and it's their by the way)
To busy to deal with this

Criminal damage and police do nothing, Time there was a top end clean out

To busy to deal with this

Criminal damage and police do nothing, Time there was a top end clean out

This from Thwaites' own website, thanking the police

—UPDATE 28 May 18 —
We’re relieved to say we have finally regained control of our head office site and the travellers have moved on.
A spokesperson for Thwaites said: “We could not have achieved this without the help of Lancashire Police and the support of our local MPs. We would like to thank them for all of their assistance over a bank holiday weekend, which we appreciate is a busy time for them.

People seem to think that police commanders have hundreds of spare officers that can turn up at raves and other unplanned events and 'do something'. Sadly that is not the case. Commanders will no doubt have been aware of what was happening and will have allocated resources - such as they had accordingly. Yes damage was done and this sort of behaviour is not what decent people expect, but going in mob handed would have only resulted in more damage and almost certainly injury on both sides.

This from Thwaites' own website, thanking the police

—UPDATE 28 May 18 —
We’re relieved to say we have finally regained control of our head office site and the travellers have moved on.
A spokesperson for Thwaites said: “We could not have achieved this without the help of Lancashire Police and the support of our local MPs. We would like to thank them for all of their assistance over a bank holiday weekend, which we appreciate is a busy time for them.

People seem to think that police commanders have hundreds of spare officers that can turn up at raves and other unplanned events and 'do something'. Sadly that is not the case. Commanders will no doubt have been aware of what was happening and will have allocated resources - such as they had accordingly. Yes damage was done and this sort of behaviour is not what decent people expect, but going in mob handed would have only resulted in more damage and almost certainly injury on both sides.
You can quote me all the stuff you like, the police are very selective in the way they police
the country, when it suits them they can turn up mob handed

You can quote me all the stuff you like, the police are very selective in the way they police
the country, when it suits them they can turn up mob handed
Really? Well I'm sure my Inspector and Code Sgt would welcome your expertise and knowledge of the whereabouts of all these bodies that allow a 'mob handed' approach 'when it suits them'. You might be referring to planned operations which can only be achieved by hoping the dog/MoE/PSU officers you have booked haven't been called away because your search warrant is the lowest priority there is or Trump style ops which can only be accomplished by cancelling leave and rest days. Chuck in a high risk missing person and a domestic or two and there might be one officer for an area of 300 square miles with several towns, a whole load of tourists and the nearest back up 20 minutes away. To be honest, in those situations unoccupied semi-redundant (Thwaites were already moving production) commercial property is always going to come a very distant second to 'life and limb' calls. Like it? Not really, but that's just how it is.

Exactly what would you have had Lancs Police do, given that there are rarely enough officers in any town to cope with the local crime/ASB etc? Offer a solution.

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Why? The police are not responsible for the security of a building left unattended.
When one owns a home, one gets more than peeved when the local constabulary cannot be bothered to turn up having been told an unoccupied building is being vandalised/damaged. Can quite put a down turn on a holiday.