Pikey Watch

I found it quite a tonic as a very new PC to be genuinely called to a traveller wedding.

Fine way to get blooded.

Different times I suppose, now everyone seems to be a sociology graduate there's no real call to learn to tell people their options are to "calm down, **** off or get nicked". Essential end of Hendon learning experience.
A few years back I was travelling to Gatwick once a week for an ongoing series of meetings. That meant spending the night previous, usually a Wednesday in a nearby 2 star and struggling hotel.

As the months rolled on I got to know most of the staff by name and asked the lad at reception one morning to ring for my usual cab to the office. He duly obliged and warned me that there would be no bar that night and that I should plan to eat out and on my return, go to the kitchen entrance.

FFS, I knew I was a regular but that seemed a bit extreme. On my return late that evening all became clear. The car park was rammed with Transit tippers and Rollers, the hotel was rammed with screaming idiots in various states of disarray and within seconds my stunned look was being challenged by an (at a guess) 13 year old in an outfit presumably borrowed from the Strictly Come Dancing wardrobe; all feathers, no arse. “Wotchu staring at, paedo?”.

The answer to her question was half of West Sussex police trying to subdue a 20 something year old 20 something stone rabid female in an identical feathers, no arse combo who was attempting to murder a bloke in a Next suit some 3 sizes too small.

It transpires that the flamenco dancers were the bridesmaids and the Next suit was the groom. The bride was already in custody.

Worth the bar being shut and having to get my beer from a bloke behind the bins for sheer comedy value of what turned into quite literally an all nighter.

Last edited:
I hope it gets a result, but have to wonder how much the legal aid bill will be compared to the return?

ugly

LE
I hope it gets a result, but have to wonder how much the legal aid bill will be compared to the return?
They aren't likely to qualify, the various charities (govt and therefore taxpayer funded quango's) will pick up the tab, if they have caught the blokes they go down quickly the women however are usually left alone unless they get real evidence. Very few traveller females in the nick compared to male.

They aren't likely to qualify, the various charities (govt and therefore taxpayer funded quango's) will pick up the tab, if they have caught the blokes they go down quickly the women however are usually left alone unless they get real evidence. Very few traveller females in the nick compared to male.
Could the reluctance to prosecute the traveller females be anything to do with reluctance to take their vast numbers of kids into care, even for a short period of time?

ugly

LE
Could the reluctance to prosecute the traveller females be anything to do with reluctance to take their vast numbers of kids into care, even for a short period of time?
Possibly, the only one I have met inside is a great granny so possibly aged about 30. They tend to keep the wifes out of business unless the old woman is the head of the pack.

I'm afraid I'm underwhelmed by the supposed "success" of this raid...
snip from the article.. "Greater Manchester Police said the operation, codenamed Marzipan, "followed months of collaborative hard work by our officers who are dedicated to dismantling crime networks which gain from inflicting misery on communities".
Three people were arrested on suspicion of money laundering, burglary, and possession of controlled drugs.
They remain in custody.
An eyewitness said: “There’s a really big search going on.
“There are about 20 police vans and the Tactical Aid Unit here. The crime scene investigators were at the top of the site earlier as well"

It sounds like the G. M. Police are wasting huge amounts of manpower & cash on a pathetic effort to improve their image with the public, who are fed up to the back teeth with the criminal antics of these scum. What looks to be over 100 police in 21 vans and all they turn up is THREE arrests? FFS they would get more if they put a ANPR camera covertly nearby and picked up all the untaxed/uninsured vehicles going in & out of the site.
Especially seeing what happened just up the road in Blackburn a month or so back where the pikeys completely trashed Thwaites Brewery. They could have offered to help the Lanc's mob and arrested 10 times the number catching all them red handed!! :-(

My bold... That's exactly what I was told by a Thames Valley Police Inspector about 20 odd years ago, when I complained about the regular invasion of a wide strip of roadside verge on the Road going out of Reading towards Henley. He said the numbers of Police would have to be like the one mentioned in the Rochdale case BUT then the council would have to take most of the remaining family member, women & children, into care and the cost would be horrendous. The council had repeatedly vetoed the idea!!

My bold... That's exactly what I was told by a Thames Valley Police Inspector about 20 odd years ago, when I complained about the regular invasion of a wide strip of roadside verge on the Road going out of Reading towards Henley. He said the numbers of Police would have to be like the one mentioned in the Rochdale case BUT then the council would have to take most of the remaining family member, women & children, into care and the cost would be horrendous. The council had repeatedly vetoed the idea!!
Taking their kids off them and farming them out to adoptive couples who can give them a stab at the normal life sounds like a good idea to me.

Many people run away from pikey families; they often have to change their names and sever all contact with their families, or they risk being forcibly dragged back. This is especially true of women who are treated little better than chattels.

Taking their kids off them and farming them out to adoptive couples who can give them a stab at the normal life sounds like a good idea to me.

Many people run away from pikey families; they often have to change their names and sever all contact with their families, or they risk being forcibly dragged back. This is especially true of women who are treated little better than chattels.
Have you had much to do with them?
If you don't get them straight out of the egg, it's too late.
The blokes should have their bits hacked off, and the slags should have their twats stapled up.

We had the deep joy of half a dozen pikey vans rocking up at our works car park a few years ago.

First on the scene was the "Traveller Liaison Office" to check that the little darlings were alright and needed for nothing.

The pikeys then tipped about 5 tons of assorted garbage in our back car park before the plod arrived (all of 2.5 miles from the main police station.

When they did arrive, a girl of 6-7 years old dropped her knickers in front of assorted plod and promptly shat in the middle of the car park.

That night we triple locked the office, made sure that the steel shutters were locked and blinds fully drawn and took all the computers home with us including the office server. We did this for the 3 days until the scum were removed.

The business centre owners still had to pay for the tons of rubbish and human sh!t to be removed. Despite having the lot on CCTV, no one was ever charged with anything despite various acts of vandalism, indecent exposure and threatening behaviour, including a fat pikey bloke waving his cock at our female office manage.

We had the deep joy of half a dozen pikey vans rocking up at our works car park a few years ago.

First on the scene was the "Traveller Liaison Office" to check that the little darlings were alright and needed for nothing.

The pikeys then tipped about 5 tons of assorted garbage in our back car park before the plod arrived (all of 2.5 miles from the main police station.

When they did arrive, a girl of 6-7 years old dropped her knickers in front of assorted plod and promptly shat in the middle of the car park.

That night we triple locked the office, made sure that the steel shutters were locked and blinds fully drawn and took all the computers home with us including the office server. We did this for the 3 days until the scum were removed.

The business centre owners still had to pay for the tons of rubbish and human sh!t to be removed. Despite having the lot on CCTV, no one was ever charged with anything despite various acts of vandalism, indecent exposure and threatening behaviour, including a fat pikey bloke waving his cock at our female office manage.

Arbeit macht frei.

They dont like fire. (I'm led to believe)
1x cocktail of the Molotov variety chucked at their caravans at 3am usually makes them think about maybe moving on somewhere a bit safer. (Allegedly)

Last edited: