Pikey Watch

And what underlines their fucking stupidity is that they don't understand why they're utterly despised and whine about it to the MSM at every opportunity.

The only thing that saves them is being able to walk on their hind legs. If they were on all fours they'd be classed as vermin and hunted with spiked clubs.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
And people wonder why I'm all for the Einsatzgruppen solution for them. Not that it would ever happen as we all know that Pikeys are a protected species and are free to do as they like, whenever they like.

Last edited:
And what underlines their fucking stupidity is that they don't understand why they're utterly despised and whine about it to the MSM at every opportunity.

The only thing that saves them is being able to walk on their hind legs. If they were on all fours they'd be classed as vermin and hunted with spiked clubs.
Tell us what you really think

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
And people wonder why I'm all for the Einsatzgruppen solution for them. Not that it would ever happen as we all know that Pikeys are a protected species and are free to do as they like, whenever they like.
hence
"Do as you likeys"

The farmer who used to own Pingley POW Camp sold it for property development ( shame to be fair, lot of history) He sugared his big tank of red as the do as you likeys had been dabbling. Yes he lost the dieso but I would be sat there with a smug grin thinking about all those blocked injectors and fuel rails.
Sugar doesn't dissolve in petrol or Diesel and the fuel filter will catch any that passes up the fuel line, it could block the tank outlet but it won't harm the engine itself.

Sugar doesn't dissolve in petrol or Diesel and the fuel filter will catch any that passes up the fuel line, it could block the tank outlet but it won't harm the engine itself.
Maybe correct in newer vehicles, my old man was a service manager for over 45 years for VW/Audi, I don't think has told me some crap.
Edited to add by the way that if the filter is on its way out or one of the old gauze types that i remember from my days with minis that sugar could get through easily. Then they moved on to the card ones which yes that would just starve the engine of fuel, so on that point I back you up. But definitely sugar could get through the older filters.

Last edited:

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I am making a wild guess here, but hiarcut, reluctance by media to comment and..

Anyone want to guess what is in Orsett?

49703503-10136673-Frankie_Watson_19_has_been_charged_with_two_counts_of_murder_one-m-5_1635344480811.jpg

1635353430159.png

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
Inbred.
If I go on a Certain Mod will ban me for racism.

A certain historical figure from Germany had the correct idea for dealing with the feckers!
Do it I dare you. pint in it! ..... This historical figure, would that be Reichschancellor Merkel? One presumes so.

Latest Threads