Pikey Watch

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
ADVANCE WARNING

Appleby Horse Fair will take place starting on 15 August.

You have been warned.

Lock up your daughters, dogs, sheds, cars and quad bikes [not necessarily in that order].

ADVANCE WARNING

You have been warned.

Lock up your daughters, dogs, sheds, cars and quad bikes [not necessarily in that order].
Can't they just claymore the roadsides?

ADVANCE WARNING

You have been warned.

Please, please, please let there be a MAHOOSIVE outbreak of Covid amongst the thieving bastards.

Londo

LE
ADVANCE WARNING

You have been warned.

Personally I think the authorities should reschedule the Appleby Horse Fair and hold it on the same date and location as the Notting Hill Carnival .

Lots of televised entertainment for the rest of us to enjoy :-D

Londo

LE
Yes I do know the NHC has been canceled much to the relief of the decent people that live there . ( I used to know someone who lived there and he said it was unbearable during crime fest time )
Just contemplating the fun if the two events were held together .
Purely for the fun factor you understand .

Yes I do know the NHC has been canceled much to the relief of the decent people that live there . ( I used to know someone who lived there and he said it was unbearable during crime fest time )
Just contemplating the fun if the two events were held together .
Purely for the fun factor you understand .
Proper messed up the rappers thread

Personally I think the authorities should reschedule the Appleby Horse Fair and hold it on the same date and location as the Notting Hill Carnival .

Lots of televised entertainment for the rest of us to enjoy :-D
Errrmmmm, thanks for the offer but I'll politely decline.

Correct, as my recent ban from Faceache testifies, the word pikey is haram there. I'm unsure what the kosher word is, but I haven't, yet, been censured for the term 'caravan utilising nomadic thieves'.
I find Piequay gets around FB's police force.

Guess the demographic. I’m going with South East Asian due to their well known lack of care for animal welfare.

From the article "The pony was still attached to a small two-seater cart and the people on it had run away."

So not S.E.A. , but the usual scum!

Pikeys and gyppos just piss me off. Utter wastes of space that should be *carpet bombed* on sight.

*Other forms of saturation grade destruction are available.

Just don't mention the war or at least not certain genocidal events that took place in it!!

honest question why the hell it's always said to be strewn with sh1t when they leave? Can't Use normal toilets?
Pikeys do not use the toilets in their caravans as they class it as being a dirty gorger practice.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I am at work at the moment but a court case just popped up about traveller's and one having his head bust open like a mong vase
He's still alive thanks to thousands of pounds worth of surgery, that he has never paid a penny towards, but has decided To go back to ireland his attacker didn't see nuffing didn't do nuffing but is likely to get a nice warm cell very soon, and a gang of blokes to argue with
Soi would say that's a result
It's in the glos echo is some one can link it, I can't do it on my spazzophone

Latest Threads