Pikey Watch

These f3king "travelers" are a blight on society. Recently there have been complaints about muslims entering Europe and gang raping folk but the only problems I have had in 45 years of life outside of Council Estates full of poor people are f00king Pikeys.

Council battles to remove new traveller group - Blackpool Gazette

I live about 1500 meters from the latest of these invading unwashed blaggers, they have tried to invade my local pub, not just coming in for a drink but trying to sell shit (stolen from locals), cause fights and make a mess, the filthy scum cun7s.

Anyway, Pikeys in nice local parkland in Blackpool..where is dads army, we need a civil defense force, practice on the pikeys in preparation for the Muslim invading hoards we hear about (joke).

Have you got pikeys??? Blackpool has.
Give me the Fackin shooter!!! ( in the voice of Bricktop)

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Meanwhile, the Pikeys are on a Cornish holiday:

This is why we need flamethrowers.
1627308939052.png

I wonder if it is anything like a friend of mine used to say about the "Bulldog Bash" motorcycle event.

No crime at the event, back in the late 90s early 2000s was apparently policed by one PC (who just happened to be a motorbike nut.

There was a murder on the way there once and some other crime, but all the serious motorbike groups regarded it as bad manners to do anything at the actual venue.

It's a Hell's Angels event. They take care of security.

What is the currently acceptable term that can be used to describe these lovely people? Iam guessing that pikey, gippo, thieving pikey scum are all not acceptable in this politically correct day and age?

Iam guessing that pikey, gippo, thieving pikey scum are all not acceptable in this politically correct day and age?
Correct, as my recent ban from Faceache testifies, the word pikey is haram there. I'm unsure what the kosher word is, but I haven't, yet, been censured for the term 'caravan utilising nomadic thieves'.

Londo

LE
What is the currently acceptable term that can be used to describe these lovely people? Iam guessing that pikey, gippo, thieving pikey scum are all not acceptable in this politically correct day and age?
Likey's ?

After all one has to be nice these days

Stills

Their still pikeys! :eek:
When a delegation from the FI government visited the UK, they saw an episode of Crossroads, the character Benny was depicted by a rather simple moronic chap in a woolen bobble hat, , the local term used by the troops for the inhabitants of the FI were " Bennies" This got back to the VSO in the FI, and so it was decreed that it was prohibited to refer to the locals as " Bennys" so the lads called them stills IE:- still Bennys. ;)

Latest Threads