Pikey Watch

Rutland Showground apologises over Christian festival disruption​

Pikey Christians - who'd have thought that - is it an oxymoron. Anyway they are causing grief

My bold apparently many are nominally "Roman Catholics. All I know is that when they hold a wedding or funeral at the local bead rattlers place in Leighton Buzzard, virtually the whole town is thrown into chaos, cars/vehicles double parked anywhere, irrespective of blockages/inconvenience they cause. All pubs, clubs, cafes & restaurants are forced to shut because of fights, thefts & just general mayhem.
The Police FARCE is conspicuous by its total absence as are any parking attendants!
Most locals just stay well away from the area on those days!

I'm not.
The Duke sent me a snotty pm accusing me of being Racist and threatening me with a lengthy ban.

The Pikey sympathiser.
I mean about the Vulcan

I'm not.
The Duke sent me a snotty pm accusing me of being Racist and threatening me with a lengthy ban.

The Pikey sympathiser.
Teachers pet

Kirkz

LE
I'm not.

The Pikey sympathiser.
Tyranny isn't what it used to be anymore.

This pikey camp in mid-Wales has been raided at least 3 times in the same number of years, always drug pedalling going on there from what I can gather.

ETA - a fourth has been arrested for intent to supply cocaine.

Last edited:
But the police have put a Brake on things and have Wheelie put a spoke in the wheel of the organisation, now that the drug supply has been Deraillurred they need to Crank it up now.

The_Duke

LE
I'm not.

The Pikey sympathiser.
No I didn’t.

I told you to stop trying to collect “likes” by linking pikies, final solutions, camps etc. You were playing to the bottom feeding part of the crowd. Continuing to do so would see you banned and the thread locked.

You got a fair warning by PM. If you want to be pissy about it I will just hit you with a straight ban in future. No skin off my nose.

Ok who is going to tell him?
I'll do it.

They're not real, they're just actors wearing fake pointy ears.
1624399005609.png

Sorry to disappoint you....

Live long and prosper.

What do you think?
I don't know. I've met some Penties in my time who were more akin to MLM members than I could stomach, and I've also met what Chinese Christian authors call "Rice Bowl Christians" - i.e. those who profess the faith to reap whatever material benefits are on offer.
This rabble? Perhaps a mixture of believers, liars and trouble seeking parasites.

...All day today the boss has been going around looking a bit dazed and asking why nobody warned him...

Funny that. People always know better despite multiple warnings and advice from those familiar with a problem.

...Until it goes sideways, then they wander around asking why no one told them this would happen.

Chef

LE
Funny that. People always know better despite multiple warnings and advice from those familiar with a problem.

...Until it goes sideways, then they wander around asking why no one told them this would happen.
Absolutely.

A local pub had a wedge of travellers come in on Monday, good as gold, a few more Tuesday the same right up till Friday when they kicked off and were barred. So they can do it if they want but they don't.

Perhaps one day there'll be a genuine letter to the local rag praising the well behaved travelling folk, sorry they left and hope they come back. Hasn't happened yet because it'd be headline news and that letter would be trundled out forever after.

I doubt it'll happen in my lifetime though.

They really don't help their cries for social inclusion one bit. I am fairly sure we must have a piece of land in our realm still that we can clear them off to with a one way ticket. Ascension? Then send the Vulcans back ! :D

My bold
this place is Even better Kerguelen Islands - Wikipedia
snip "They are among the most isolated places on Earth."

Latest Threads