Pikey Watch

Chuffed. Its only when the upper class feel the effects is somtehing done about it. MP's kid knifed or daughter dies of an overdose - just watch how legilsation is brought in at the double.

Never mind legislation. Mr P. Ikeybastard and his mates are gone

Edit: Tweet's disappeared. As have the Gyppos.

Last edited:

NSP

LE
Lets see how they react when a few AFV's show up, and a troop of fully armed guardsman, interesting!
Given the way they go at kids who climb on the security barriers or get within five feet of a sentry box I imagine it will be bayonet-tastic!

Of to the USA perhaps

Why Roma migrants from Europe are taking rafts from Mexico to enter the U.S.​

View attachment 576444

A long way to go for a new Big Issue pitch!

skeetstar

Old-Salt
The15 in on warspite could range to 33000 yards. The longest ever hits on a moving target was 26000 yards..warspite on some Italian battleship and scharnhorts on one of our early war carriers. Belfast's 6in would not range that far. Effective range would fe 20000 yards or so, about 12 miles? Dunno how far hms belfast is from windsor

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Dunno how far hms belfast is from windsor

The real problem there is the fact that Belfast may only be moved as far as Hammersmith Bridge.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It cannot get any further than london bridge, no big ship can.

Strange how on this site there is always someone ready to dismiss sartorial jokes. Then again I suppose it's the same on all sites having to put up with people who just have no sense of humour.

Strange how on this site there is always someone ready to dismiss sartorial jokes. Then again I suppose it's the same on all sites having to put up with people who just have no sense of humour.

Correct, its me not seeing the joke. I do tend to take any incorrect descriptions of my home town to heart. As for a sense of humour, read the midlands express and star & Birmingham mail, my occasional column chronicles the daft, absurd, battle of the sexes, and comedic, and is used by the editor as a counter point to the thin lipped tight arsed throbbers banging on about politics and all the crapoligy that has infected the country i love. ;)

Chef

LE
The15 in on warspite could range to 33000 yards. The longest ever hits on a moving target was 26000 yards..warspite on some Italian battleship and scharnhorts on one of our early war carriers. Belfast's 6in would not range that far. Effective range would fe 20000 yards or so, about 12 miles? Dunno how far hms belfast is from windsor
The last time I was on HMS Belfast the bloke talking about the guns said they were trained on Scratchwood Services and could hit the area with ease.

Correct, its me not seeing the joke. I do tend to take any incorrect descriptions of my home town to heart. As for a sense of humour, read the midlands express and star & Birmingham mail, my occasional column chronicles the daft, absurd, battle of the sexes, and comedic, and is used by the editor as a counter point to the thin lipped tight arsed throbbers banging on about politics and all the crapoligy that has infected the country i love. ;)

Home town?
Are you from London then?

skeetstar

Old-Salt