Pikey Watch

Now I know where three are, probably need a bit of fettling like but I reckon we could sort the issue out super simple. Open up Benbecula as a traveller island (you would not really notice a difference, No offence to the two residing families) bit of a missile test week.....oooh a rogue . Sorted

View attachment 571549

Must be some in a bunker nearby????

But the Dark Island pub. I liked getting pissed there

But the Dark Island pub. I liked getting pissed there
Better than the Creagorry with its paddling pool flooded toilets, at least the DI had a minibus you could steal to get back to camp, chuck keys in guardroom and nobody cared. Oh and not to mention possibly the most reamed waitress on the island. (All alleged crimes mentioned are of course not to the exacting standards of a modern military and reflective of the days when you could have fun.)

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Stow Fair starts May the 12th
they seem to be working hard to get that extra spending money.
mind any one who owns a high end car should pay for a decent tracking system !!

Dread

LE
Stow Fair starts May the 12th
they seem to be working hard to get that extra spending money.
mind any one who owns a high end car should pay for a decent tracking system !!

"All 3 cars recovered for forensics."

I suppose it's too much to hope for that all the other vehicles and caravans on the site were then torched?

Dread

LE
What you said in your response was both informative and very true hence many jumped ship and landed here.
It is not difficult work out why.
Take this muppet for example, just going for re election.

Police and crime commissioner says anyone who makes comments or threats against travellers 'is a racist'​

Keith Hunter says anyone reported to be making threats against the travelling community will be "fully investigated"

Full article
Good news: the mong Keith Hunter just got booted by the electorate. :)

Happy day.

Good news: the mong Keith Hunter just got booted by the electorate. :)

Happy day.
I know it was a couple years ago but it's a bold strategy to address the electorate of Grimsby and lecture them about pikeys.
I mean it's not Islington ffs, a large part of the population have done their own tattoos.

RTU'd

War Hero
Still road legal in some sites.
1620490361204.png

I know it was a couple years ago but it's a bold strategy to address the electorate of Grimsby and lecture them about pikeys.
I mean it's not Islington ffs, a large part of the population have done their own tattoos.
I might be sixteen miles away but I did my first tattoos too, weren't made of money tha knows, needle in a wine cork and a bottle of Indian ink (can i say that now? Never mind, I will hand out tissues to the offended)

Countryboy

Old-Salt
That is what happens and why authorities struggle. Some guys turn up in a car one night and crop the locks, next day the convoy arrives and " The gate was already open!" They then have not actively broken into the place, as mentioned before Pritti could do well to get the enforcement side sorted, but the problem with that is that as with COVID amounts of empowerment have been given. But as the constabulary have as much clout as Ken Dodd's tickling stick, nobody cares.
Chucking out fines that will cost more to pursue than will be actually paid? Soon as police start taking the knee at a protest, it all went wrong (way before then really), lets be honest most of us on here have respect, however when some 10 stone wet lettuce in a stab vest starts giving the section this that drawl people lose interest, they wonder why people just go "fork off mate" and walk away, try that in France,Germany, Italy, the list goes on, Mr Beretta says get your act together boys and do one!
Indeed, scumbags will act as such ... and should generally be treated as touch.

(normal people to be treated with respect naturally)

I might be sixteen miles away but I did my first tattoos too, weren't made of money tha knows, needle in a wine cork and a bottle of Indian ink (can i say that now? Never mind, I will hand out tissues to the offended)
I still stop on the A180 to disinfect every time I'm required to pop to Grimsby!

Who the fcuk would eat at a Little Chef, anyway?
And that is why they are shut.

I remember when I was a lad, 20 odd years ago, we stopped at a little chef on our way on holiday. Dad had eaten in one on a work trip, and the food had been so crap he complained and got vouchers posted from head office. We therefore stopped at one on the way to France. It was crap.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
We stopped at the Little Chef at Sutton Scotney on the way back from France.

15 years ago. It was utterly crap. Filthy and poor service but the kids need something to eat.

Never been near one since. Even Maccy D is preferable.

Latest Threads