Pikey Watch

Do they get deported at end of sentence?

can I volunteer to deport the rubbish by trebuchet?
They probably have Settled Status, the ones I worked with, even though they were done for knifing got it. Settled Status also means benefits

They probably have Settled Status, the ones I worked with, even though they were done for knifing got it. Settled Status also means benefits

Settled Status for a pikey, that is ironic

Strike a light... oooh, a tank..

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A bit further down the lane,The Naturist Foundation have a camp site....
Still there then?
Strange bunch, had to go there once to take a statement, we went to the bar, I stood at the bar to take it, I wasn’t going to sit down on those seats, as I recall it was a very brief statement.

Because pikeys have loads of rugrats.
They still get child Benefit even if the brat isn't in the UK
Good job fake birth certificates are so expensive in Romania

We had to ask how they afford to come to the UK for the homeless we found.
Seriously you would be shocked how many Romanians said the government paid for passport, flights/coaches and a few pennies to tied them over

Does that mean we.cannot trebuchet the crap into the nearest deep salty water tningy?

If so the"settled status" PoS also needs trebucheting into the North Sea, along with all holders of said "honour".

And we can add Andrew <spit> and Harry <spew> to the list of potential trebuchetees. (I really hope that makes it as a real word)

From today’s “Traveller’s Times”. Who knew they lived this idyllic lifestyle ? I thought they were all theiving twats who live in squalor and would steal the fillings from your teeth.

“On National Roma Day 8th April a Traveller community visiting Hastings was evicted for the third time in less than a week of arriving in our seaside tourist town.

Tanya stood outside her caravan telling me about her adventurous life on the road, with a twinkle in her eye, her irrepressible character sparkled like a rough diamond; “Growing up my family travelled around the country working the land, in Kent we’d pick apples and sweet peas, sweet peas were my favourite, they were good to eat and easy to pick, too many apples would eventually make you sick, or make you crap a lot. We would do sprout topping and all sorts. In the evenings we’d all gather round a fire and cook up a big pot of stew to share, it was a good life back then.” Looking at their motor homes pitched up on our seafront car park made her idyllic sounding childhood seem like a completely different era.”