Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pikey Watch

stolen dogs seized
guess what generic group ?

heres is the exact location to cure any doubt

Me and Mrs SB have completely changed/improved our garden security and dog walking TTPs due to the massive increase in this sort of wretched crime.

Dog theft in the UK has gone up by a whopping 250 per cent in 2020, a rise being attributed to coronavirus restrictions.

Not just COVID being the reason one could argue.

Good luck trying to Rob my lunatic hound. It'll scoff a pikey and look for seconds the Mad bastard.
He goes out on a very short leash, once I'm happy there no other dogs or people about he goes onto a long leash, like the police use.. He can wander around but I've still got him under control.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Good luck trying to Rob my lunatic hound. It'll scoff a pikey and look for seconds the Mad bastard.
He goes out on a very short leash, once I'm happy there no other dogs or people about he goes onto a long leash, like the police use.. He can wander around but I've still got him under control.
I can provide you with the post code of the Naas lane camp ??

one thing I wondered about, why so many small pikey encampments are sited right up against the motorway, then thinking about it, it occured to me that if you need to get away from the Police, its easy enough to get up and over the fence and home, where nobody saw nuffink while the vehicle is driven away and dumped . Also if you have stolen property, it very easy to sling it out of a window onto the verge, or to fake a breakdown, then ring the camp residents to collect it

There is another big camp in Gloucester near the river, the one that was featured a while back when it flooded, well it seems that a few years back when we had the really bad floods, Severn Trent found that their entire stock of flexible large bore pipes had gone astray, these had not long been delivered after the last lot were stolen from the mobile pumps and storeroom
they all have a bar code and the company name, with manufacturing dates and pressures etc, but the ends are made of either Bronze or Brass, and are substantial, as they lock together and maintain a water tight seal

well imagine the surpise when the Local Fire Brigade are using botas to ferry out the itinerants, and they find at the back of the site about 3 miles of hose, all of it clearly marked, but eveery one lacking the ferrules and couplings ??
I gather the residents pleas to uplift the caravans was at that point rendered a non starter

these were the same bloody hoses that would have allowed the pumps to keep the sub station dry and to keep the water levels down
oddly they also have a skip company on site

Skip companies often weigh in metal scrap ?

NSP

LE
these were the same bloody hoses that would have allowed the pumps to keep the sub station dry and to keep the water levels down
Hoist on their own petard, perhaps? What a shame.

Latest Threads